Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Chopper casually did more damage to Queen in one strike than Big Mom did in two enraged attacks
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Also, confirmation that the World Government didn’t want to execute Kaido, they just wanted to experiment on him, which they did with 0 issues
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Yonko fandom took more Ls this chapter than they have ever taken before from one chapter, but you guys should be used to Ls by now

@KAIDO D. STRONGER @Seraphoenix @Tejas @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Hanzo hattori @Irregular
There's no such a thing as Yonko fandom.

There's Admiral wankers and there's logical people who are not Admiral wankers.

This story is about main character fighting against Yonko, and Shichibukai before that not fighting against loser Marines.

Marines are so losers that they can't even be the main antagonist for Whitebeard in MF. WB's last opponent was BB not a Marine.

Just stop reading it then. Don't come back here.

I never get these kind of people who keep complaining about the manga and yet continue reading it. One piece post timeskip has flaws, including wano, but overall is still good. Criticizing something from a chapter is one thing, but when you keep complaining over and over again, you just look like insane person. Nobody is forcing you to read one piece, after all.
But @Seth will tell you "you cant expect someone to drop it easy when you been with it for years" which it also kind of fair lol

Naruto in his peak was godly, alone the Pain arc...
And the Five Kage arc was great too for me, the downfall began with the war overall.
Didn´t Kishimoto even said that he didn´t know how to beat Madara back then?

I would love it if Madara would stay as final villian. No build up for Kaguya then, with means more chapter for Sasuke vs Naruto. Him bringing Kaguya at the end story was his worst decide with he make.
I remember too that he said that. Something like this happens if you write a character that’s tooooo strong. This is also my fear with Kaido, Oda didn’t know how Luffy and the others will beat him and that gave me flashbacks to the Madara situation. Now they have Big mom too... I hope we can end this arc in a satisfying way

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
There's no such a thing as Yonko fandom.

There's Admiral wankers and there's logical people who are not Admiral wankers.

This story is about main character fighting against Yonko and Shichibukai before that not fighting against loser Marines.

Marines are so losers that they can't even be the main antagonist for Whitebeard in MF. WB's last opponent was BB not a Marine.
Can't believe i am agreeing with Erkan

Im not, I don´t shitting of a manga because of one arc or few bad chapters.
Even if the last Naruto arc was shitty, the previous arcs was godly.
In terms of writing every of these manga had their own great taste, Bleach,Naruto,HxH and ofc One piece.
We would be in profit if it were just a arc or a few chapters, but WholeCake, Dressrossa, Fishsland, is the juice of the garbage.

I remember too that he said that. Something like this happens if you write a character that’s tooooo strong. This is also my fear with Kaido, Oda didn’t know how Luffy and the others will beat him and that gave me flashbacks to the Madara situation.
Because that I hope the stuff with Oden is true, someone who could help to defeat Kaido.
Just imagine Kaido just enter his Hybrid and probably is already too much, how it gonna look like if he also have awakenend third form? That would be basically the overkill and I not even think about Big mom. The navy didn´t show up yet too who could change the balance of the war. But again not Big mom but also the Big mom pirates could enter every second the war, that would mean the overkill and end of the alliance. In case I hope the Oden stuff coming as true.

We would be in profit if it were just a bow or a few chapters, but WholeCake, Dressrossa, Fishsland, is the juice of the garbage.
Fishmen island I agree, Dressrosa was too long, WCi was expect the wedding cake part not such bad.
In compare we had great Zou arc and also punk hazard who was great. Also many events like Sabo fighting the Admirals and the WG throwing away the Shichbukai, reviere overall.

We have far more positive points then negative points for the post ts arcs.

Because that I hope the stuff with Oden is true, someone who could help to defeat Kaido.
Just imagine Kaido just enter his Hybrid and probably is already too much, how it gonna look like if he also have awakenend third form? That would be basically the overkill and I not even think about Big mom. The navy didn´t show up yet too who could change the balance of the war. But again not Big mom but also the Big mom pirates could enter every second the war, that would mean the overkill and end of the alliance. In case I hope the Oden stuff coming as true.
I hope Oden is dead .. how he died was epic and perfect for me. For me the best option would be that the Marines would show up, maybe two Admirals and Vegapunk

one piece is an average shounen, but after TS it became a bad work
That's just nonsense, too.

I am a rather critical reader, but OP has always been an "above average" to "really good" shonen. For a stretch (Jaya to Sabaody) it was really up there with the best written shonens of them all (HxH etc.).

Claiming anything else has to come from a lack of experience. There are tons of shonen out there and most are simply really lackluster compared to OP in terms of writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.