Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Oden is real and we have an amazing plot explanation? I bet still people won't accept it because he is supposed to be dead and should stay dead...story bad or good doesn't matter....WE NEED MORE DEATHS and we don't want DEAD PEOPLE ALIVE....some people really have some kind of death fetish...
well if its good sure
but we also understand part of the reason luffy was mad with kaido was how oden was executed.
the daimyos
the men who left shutenmaru
the scabbards who fought just recently to avenge their lord. and then he's alive.

it wont sit well
lets hope this can be explained well.
am too deep into op to drop or complain too much.
if its fake just another cliffhanger that gets people excited for no reason.
Post automatically merged:

either way Oda wins.
he does not care about the complaints.
all they do is give OP more exposure.
think you took my comment a bit too literal
but ok....

well if its good sure
but we also understand part of the reason luffy was mad with kaido was how oden was executed.
the daimyos
the men who left shutenmaru
the scabbards who fought just recently to avenge their lord. and then he's alive.

it wont sit well
lets hope this can be explained well.
am too deep into op to drop or complain too much.
if its fake just another cliffhanger that gets people excited for no reason.
that is why I said this thing could put wano at absolute best or absolute worst.....I will see to the end and then comment about it...I want Oda to subvert readers expectations in a positive way...I still remember how he solved the problem of "wano people should witness the Kaido defeat" just by shifting the onigaishima base which none, literally no one has expected...and Kaido having fish fish no mi etc. ...I am in to be pleasantly surprised...

that is why I said this thing could put wano at absolute best or absolute worst.....I will see to the end and then comment about it...I want Oda to subvert readers expectations in a positive way...I still remember how he solved the problem of "wano people should witness the Kaido defeat" just by shifting the onigaishima base which none, literally no one has expected...and Kaido having fish fish no mi etc. ...I am in to be pleasantly surprised...
yeah lets not judge things too quickly

I do find it interesting that Oda had Chopper stand off with Queen multiple times in the chapter. You can see Choppers little body and Queen's big ass head just screaming at each other.

I won't deny the possibility of a matchup there, and wouldn't put it beneath Oda to give Chopper some crazy ass monster forms to stand up to Queen, though Odas got a lot to prove with Chopper....

I do find it interesting that Oda had Chopper stand off with Queen multiple times in the chapter. You can see Choppers little body and Queen's big ass head just screaming at each other.

I won't deny the possibility of a matchup there, and wouldn't put it beneath Oda to give Chopper some crazy ass monster forms to stand up to Queen, though Odas got a lot to prove with Chopper....

lol, if he just write for readers, then around 80% of the people here wish for "Oden to be fake" and on the other hand, I am interested in how story will turn out if he is really Oden....
80% of worst gen is not representative of the whole one piece fandom, Most people here are hardcore readers of the series so their opinion is different from the casual reader of the series. Go to reddit and twitter where most people are casual and you will see that they love seeing Oden alive.

This is why i dont like this idea of Oden being alive: Its not a death fetish or anything like that(even though someone has to die). Its much more simple than that. Oden being alive makes no sense we had the majority of the wano arc being built up around Odens death, passing his will to the scabbards and zoro/luffy, the stories after his death etc. And all of the sudden hes alive? After seeing him die? After being emotionally invested into everything surrounding his death? It just kills your tension in the raid and its importance. Either way it seems like cheap writing that will leave a million plot holes behind. Honestly not the biggest fan of time travelling plots in general most of the time the end up making no sense. If hes a fake its still cheap writing but its the least of two evils.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The govt is the one who sentences to death. Who else gives other than WG courts :kayneshrug:
Any government can sentence someone to death lol. The Yonko can sentence someone to death.

Literally any faction can sentence someone to death, and it’s never been stated that the WG has sentenced Kaido to death.

His bounty poster even says “Wanted Dead or Alive” lol

lol, if he just write for readers, then around 80% of the people here wish for "Oden to be fake" and on the other hand, I am interested in how story will turn out if he is really Oden....
You did not understand my point, showing oden as a clifhanger is written with readers in mind. Well all clifhangers are like that,, but this is a shitty one. becasue its implication is story is not that great in writing other than it being a cliffhanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.