Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you’re a hypocrite...you got up my ass for asking people to say whether or not they were a mod or Informer, but then turn around and out Mango without any concerns about whether or not we should claim/point out someone else’s role. It’s shoddy gamesmanship to act like one is wrong and the other isn’t.
Post automatically merged:

What attention? Seems like I’m the only one challenging him on it once again, so why would he need to be coy? Maybe if more people were listening to me, he’d go about it differently.
See i think you're right and he was being hypocritical with the way he didnt want to out himself but outed Mango just like that, but at that point the man was being pretty damn obvious about who he was in the thread. And if people figured it out you bet your ass scum did too. No need to TAC poking around.

As for your 2nd part, the attention it just brought to him and made you call him out, thats the attention im talking about.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
See i think you're right and he was being hypocritical with the way he didnt want to out himself but outed Mango just like that, but at that point the man was being pretty damn obvious about who he was in the thread. And if people figured it out you bet your ass scum did too. No need to TAC poking around.

As for your 2nd part, the attention it just brought to him and made you call him out, thats the attention im talking about.
This reeks of buddying with TAC, even if you started by agreeing with me. Do you think defending him to me, seemingly the person hounding him the hardest, would make me change my mind?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Also, if you're advertising your role, of course I'm going to ask and be curious. It's out there. You've hinted at it. Everyone is now trying to see who you are and why you hinted at it.
Curiosity, a trait only people playing as town can display. If there are hints and other people figured it out without feeling the need to specifically name him, what compelled you to do it? Especially if you’d figured it out?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Curiosity, a trait only people playing as town can display. If there are hints and other people figured it out without feeling the need to specifically name him, what compelled you to do it? Especially if you’d figured it out?
Well clearly I was wrong on the first go and Queen asked who I thought it was, so I didn't immediately say it.

Maybe you should ask Queen why she wanted to know who I suspected Mango was?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Fujiman-bill hit his funny bone, but I am not yet Mario certain of anything regarding his alignment.

I think that this is most probable a in-fight that doesn't contain mafia. At least the way I see it at this point in time.
But I do tend to agree with @Jew D. Boy on some of the points why he thinks Fuji is acting up.

However in my mind Fuji is not a good D1 lynch. Flower/ Luthon would be a better pick the way I see it.
Or if you're really feeling feisty you could go for T-pein, as his entrance to the game was nothing but peculiar.

Fujiman-bill hit his funny bone, but I am not yet Mario certain of anything regarding his alignment.

I think that this is most probable a in-fight that doesn't contain mafia. At least the way I see it at this point in time.
But I do tend to agree with @Jew D. Boy on some of the points why he thinks Fuji is acting up.

However in my mind Fuji is not a good D1 lynch. Flower/ Luthon would be a better pick the way I see it.
Or if you're really feeling feisty you could go for T-pein, as his entrance to the game was nothing but peculiar.
And why is that?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well clearly I was wrong on the first go and Queen asked who I thought it was, so I didn't immediately say it.

Maybe you should ask Queen why she wanted to know who I suspected Mango was?
@LuthonTheDragDown tell me what you think mango did
“What Mango did” =/= “Who is Mango”
You were under no duress to specifically name him, from Queen or otherwise.
am not sure what the context is here
did someone expose you @Jew D. Boy
I’m sorry, LC, but just read the damn thread, everything’s laid out pretty clearly and I’m sick of explaining the same points every time someone else comes online.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
“What Mango did” =/= “Who is Mango”
You were under no duress to specifically name him, from Queen or otherwise.
In response to this;
I hate... HATE what you did. I just got it.
In which I directly reference his super Mario get up / his hinting as to what he did. His role was always the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.