Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you wanna Lynch right now?

And would you stop going about the Flower thing? She's not getting Lynched atm.

So you feel Lind is contributing? In what way, you say you do ISOs but do you have any posts of his that struck you as something that made you ''reallly like what they are contributing to the game''?
not at all,
I said I cant recall anything from Lind....
The flower thing...you asked me and I responded.

I did not expect my mango vote to do much but I wanted to throw it into the mix.
I have been paying attention.
I am not sure on who to vote out rn.
Tobi?

I am caught up since I skimmed as fast as possible.
FB mentions that his suspect is Tobi and 3 others? I'm not sure. For him to suspect Tobi makes sense with his gameplay as Tobi previously said FB sounded desperate and FB usually goes after accusation aimed at him. Also Tobi said that Flower extending the day phase is scum. I previously mentioned in my post in this day phase that scum's only obligation is to survive through the day and kill at night. Extending the day phase has no merits for scum. There are abilities that extend the day phase or make the night phase into a "day phase" for scum, but that's usually as a drawback for another ability that scum can use. As such only extending the day phase is a very townie ability, regardless of the reverse psychology stuff.
Flower was getting voted up, extending the DP is a way to save herself too if you look at it this way, was she the leading wagon before the phase was extended?

Robin - I already mentioned in my post to him that he's wasting his "precious" posts when he was defending Flower. He then came in to defend Usopp and say Flower and you were worse. His reasoning for support was that he too, like Usopp, refrains from lynching his suspects sometimes. I can't recall the exact wording but it was something similar. Nothing much after, other than hinting again, heavily this time, that he has some sort of post restriction. So I do think he is a scum lean for me.
He said he likes to go for inactives and is even famous for it, i called him out on it. He didn't answer back.

Queen - She's another suspect. I already mentioned lynching players who everybody is split on because that will give us the most info. Queen is suspected and town read, so a good informative lynch. But tagging her and making her speak more would be better. I even have my vote on her right now. So I'm still waiting for her to give more input. You mentioned that she was egging you on to vote flower and she said that she saw you two as suspects. I skimmed the posts, but I don't know if she was egging you on or not, but it more so seemed to me that she was saying that you suspected Flower and town read her based on her hints. Which is what made her suspect you. The implications of what she meant by that .... are well a lot. My read is a scum lean on her. It's why I advocated for her to be one of the informative lynches.
Yes that was the basis of her sussing me, that i town read Flowa after learning her role. But she mentioned that only after i decided to vote Flower again, so its trying to reaffirm my thought proccess tbh.

Did you know that i received a message telling me to unvote Flower because shes town or ill suffer the consequences, was it from one of your scummates? :catblush:

Okay, I think you are Kiwi. She's a mod and the only one among them who calls me Lindt.
She acts more like Al than Kiwi though, i mean she even said no talk about anything else but game talk when i quoted Rej to talk about Fire emblem, irc Al came out 2 games ago to say that very same thing when we were fluffing hard. He wanted us to go back to the game.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
not at all,
I said I cant recall anything from Lind....
The flower thing...you asked me and I responded.

I did not expect my mango vote to do much but I wanted to throw it into the mix.
I have been paying attention.
I am not sure on who to vote out rn.
Tobi?
Your case against me is weakening every time you open your mouth, you know that, right?
You said Fuji summoned you, when it was in fact I that pointed out, not once, but TWICE that you hadn't said anything yet. Then Fuji decided to pick up on it and then gave you a second ping.

I do not accept this.
This is poor. Mario disapprove.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
he made his case for why he thought Lind was a better lynch than flower.
But at this point in time I'm pretty sure that he has the most votes.
How exactly is me having the most votes right now qualify for me being the most suspected before to garner these many votes though? I think what Beta meant was if I was the most suspected to get these many votes. Which I must say, if I was, nobody came out with it or I must have missed it.

Then I guess I don't know who you are.

@Fujishiro I saw my posts that you quoted, I responded to Odd asking who turnip was as Natalija. Not that Flower was Natalija. But I still don't understand how that makes me a suspect though?
I didnt say that made you sus, i was just helping allong Flower asking you why you thought she was Nat.

Here is my reasoning for sussing you.
He also was doing the exact same thing he accused me of when he thought i was scum, ''making up fanfics''.

When i told him about Queen, he said that he saw something like a discussion about scum hunting but that's all read. That never happened. I never spoke to Queen about hunting scum.

And this is not the first time he was either wrong or just vague about what he thought he read, its super lazy and i saw town Lindt, he is anything but Lazy.

Last night i tagged him and he said that he was 10 pages behind and catching up, once he caught up he didn't offer anything substantial sans discussing your role with Jew, and harping on to the Usopp thing again.

I think he is scum and i am willing to go for a Lynch on him.

Your case against me is weakening every time you open your mouth, you know that, right?
You said Fuji summoned you, when it was in fact I that pointed out, not once, but TWICE that you hadn't said anything yet. Then Fuji decided to pick up on it and then gave you a second ping.

I do not accept this.
This is poor. Mario disapprove.
yes I threw you to the wolves and it didn't stick.
kinda suspicious.
Did I receive pushback?
not really.
it was just lack of interest on it.
usually when I offer a target it gets some reactions but all I got is "he too scummy to be scum"
meh

Status
Not open for further replies.