Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'll try to keep it short.

Luthon then chose to follow your votes to a fault. He never once questioned you, nor anybody. He mindlessly voted for whoever you voted, and we know that he isn't restricted to.
There has been a lot of discussions surrounding many different players, but Luthon has dodged just about all confrontations, just like Flower has pointed out.

Flower was leading the wagon for the majority of the game, then she used the extend DP power, while everyone had their fair shred of doubt surrounding the ability, the ones that stuck out the most during it all is Natalia, Luthon and Midnight (but I'm ignoring him, cus he's obviously suicidal).
Lanji and Nat has been acting strange, to nobody's merit I feel.

Natalija defending Luthon is nothing short of a poor choice, as it further strenghtens my conviction that Luthon is bad, and Nat is in cahoots with him. Natalia is probably the biggest offender of teasing Flower further than neccesary.
I felt like T-pein was doing a dumb earlier, but I'm letting his brainlet attempt at getting me go.

So here's the deal;

Nat and Luthon are in cahoots, Nat should have no grounds of defending Luthon, and Luthon has only scraped by with nothing but mirroring your votes. Even when playing chess, there is a way of defeating an opponent that is making the exact same moves as you, if you just know what you're doing. And I think that is exactly what he is doing.

Queen is another thing though. Queen is right now in a limbo. Same with Susopp.

Luthon shall go, his death shall prove or confirm Nat's alignment.
If Nat's bad, then I have a great suspicion that Lanji is the next.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Luthon then chose to follow your votes to a fault. He never once questioned you, nor anybody. He mindlessly voted for whoever you voted, and we know that he isn't restricted to.
There has been a lot of discussions surrounding many different players, but Luthon has dodged just about all confrontations, just like Flower has pointed out.

Flower was leading the wagon for the majority of the game, then she used the extend DP power, while everyone had their fair shred of doubt surrounding the ability, the ones that stuck out the most during it all is Natalia, Luthon and Midnight (but I'm ignoring him, cus he's obviously suicidal).

Natalija defending Luthon is nothing short of a poor choice, as it further strenghtens my conviction that Luthon is bad, and Nat is in cahoots with him. Natalia is probably the biggest offender of teasing Flower further than neccesary.
I felt like T-pein was doing a dumb earlier, but I'm letting his brainlet attempt at getting me go.

So here's the deal;

Nat and Luthon are in cahoots, Nat should have no grounds of defending Luthon, and Luthon has only scraped by with nothing but mirroring your votes. Even when playing chess, there is a way of defeating an opponent that is making the exact same moves as you, if you just know what you're doing. And I think that is exactly what he is doing.

Wrong conclusion but I love the effort

So here's the deal;

Lanji i am sus of atm,

Nat i made myself very clear on where i stand with her.

I am fine with Lynching TACO, but i want Usopp to come and talk first and if he doesnt id rather kill him imo.

But since i am going to be gone for the remainder of the phase as i said, i will let you guys decide.

Luthon or Scumsopp.

Make it quick please, i really gotta go.

And here is the thing, i don't trust you fully mango.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Lanji i am sus of atm,

Nat i made myself very clear on where i stand with her.

I am fine with Lynching TACO, but i want Usopp to come and talk first and if he doesnt id rather kill him imo.

But since i am going to be gone for the remainder of the phase as i said, i will let you guys decide.

Luthon or Scumsopp.

Make it quick please, i really gotta go.

And here is the thing, i don't trust you fully mango.
Luthon
and your mistrust is uneccesary.
Listen to Mario; Italian Superpower and Leader of Town.

We kill Usopp tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.