Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop making me jump around, wouldn't TACO give info on Nat and Lango? Even Kiwi to an extent.

You guys really wanna go on Tris? I found her claim inconsistent sure, but its not like there was any sus on her prior to her talking about that RPS stuff. It may welll be a slip but it seems like she's open to claiming.
Did anything else happen to you aside from the stuff you already said?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
:sus: "pretty much" is not really a choice of words I like. If you are town, they 100% help

I hate claim fests, I would like your reads instead. And don't say just Tobra
My passive won't help town. It's gonna mess up a lot of things. If you knew who I am, everything would make sense lmao.

We've been sussing each other left and right for 100 reasons though. :milaugh:

And I don't think you have to read it all either. You know too well how it works, does anyone stand out to you?
Usopp and Finalbeta are in weirdly similar situations, where they've both been accused of behaving differently and they've both defended themselves by saying they're trying to learn from their mistakes and improve. I'm inclined to believe them, and I'm considering whether that reflects poorly on the people who are suspicious of them.

Flower's immediate town read on Jew D Boy was strange, and might be buddying. I'm annoyed because it seems like Flower lavished praise on JDB for asking people to stop d1ing her, but when I did that same thing, she used it against me. My personal feelings about that might be clouding my judgment, but this is part of the larger pattern where Flower acts like she wants people to stop d1ing her, and then tries to goad people like Usopp into doing just that.

Also, Flower's recent "tinfoil" and attempt at lynching Tris is... clumsy, to put it mildly. Luthon misremembered a little bit about Tris's claimed ability, but he was near enough to what she said, and I don't see how Flower could possibly conclude that Luthon was revealing hidden information about Tris's role. I just ISO'd Tris's posts, and while her claim initially gave me a town lean on her, some of the things she said afterward were suspicious. I can't read Tris either way yet.

I have a town lean on Oddjutsu because he tried to be forthcoming about his role, and whether or not it was part of the Informers. That may have been a very risky thing for him to do if he were guilty. Speaking of the Informers, can someone explain to me what those are, and why they're significant? JDB posted a picture that was supposed to help, but the picture doesn't load for me.

As I've mentioned before, I don't have many more chances left to speak this phase, so the rest of my messages may be few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.