Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Lanji say Luthon is being too scummy to be scum and that the vig should shoot him? If he was too scummy to be scum, why should vig shoot someone who is not scum?

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE you were very aggressive too. And Marimo said to lynch you. I don't remember if you addressed that yet. Also, who did you want to lynch? T-pein? T-pein is a town read for me and a few others as well.
grandmaster chooses his targets
but I want one from tpein.

marimo was very basic
he thinks alll zoro fans are scum.
dont care if tpein is town read, if you find me suspicious and cant place a vote
I find you suspicious and will do everything to get you out.
I DONT PLAY GAMES

Why would Lanji say Luthon is being too scummy to be scum and that the vig should shoot him? If he was too scummy to be scum, why should vig shoot someone who is not scum?

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE you were very aggressive too. And Marimo said to lynch you. I don't remember if you addressed that yet. Also, who did you want to lynch? T-pein? T-pein is a town read for me and a few others as well.
jesters should be shot
thats the vibe I get from luthon.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
oh ffs another 50 pages
I will summarize for you, but don't expect it to be inclusive of everything cause I skimmed past a lot.

- Fb noticed an inconsistency in Luthon's voting pattern in that he only voted a for a few of the players that Fuji voted.
- Nat wanted to lynch FB and so does Luthon.
- Tobi came in and accused Fb of being desperate and scum reads Flower for extending the day phase.
- JDb goes for Luthon and Kiwi based on his theory.
- JDb town reads Tobi due to meta and Fuji scum reads Tobi due to meta
- A vote wagon was started on me because players thought I was suspicious, I answered as best as I could and now the votes are on Luthon because Mango pushed for it and we are all suspicious of him anyway.
- It was revealed to be a troll where Luthon just followed Fuji and his votes.
- Kiwi gave her reads - town Nat, and Flower. Iffy - Fuji and more. Scum - JDB
- Usopp is in high demand and people think he's scum. But he has yet to arrive in the day phase and say anything.
- Tris said that she was challenged to RPS and lost. She thinks Luthon challenged her. But Luthon read her ability wrong in the thread and Tris accused him of knowing her role even though he got her ability wrong. This made many suspicious of Tris and now she's the consideration for the wagon.
- Rhea is subbing out btw.
Fuji claimed that he got an anonymous message in his PM saying that if he doesn't take his vote off flower he will face consequences. He was also role blocked for the cycle, but that happened before the message.

All the events aren't in order and it's just highlights. Ask me any questions or if you want me to elaborate and I'll answer them.

I will summarize for you, but don't expect it to be inclusive of everything cause I skimmed past a lot.

- Fb noticed an inconsistency in Luthon's voting pattern in that he only voted a for a few of the players that Fuji voted.
- Nat wanted to lynch FB and so does Luthon.
- Tobi came in and accused Fb of being desperate and scum reads Flower for extending the day phase.
- JDb goes for Luthon and Kiwi based on his theory.
- JDb town reads Tobi due to meta and Fuji scum reads Tobi due to meta
- A vote wagon was started on me because players thought I was suspicious, I answered as best as I could and now the votes are on Luthon because Mango pushed for it and we are all suspicious of him anyway.
- It was revealed to be a troll where Luthon just followed Fuji and his votes.
- Kiwi gave her reads - town Nat, and Flower. Iffy - Fuji and more. Scum - JDB
- Usopp is in high demand and people think he's scum. But he has yet to arrive in the day phase and say anything.
- Tris said that she was challenged to RPS and lost. She thinks Luthon challenged her. But Luthon read her ability wrong in the thread and Tris accused him of knowing her role even though he got her ability wrong. This made many suspicious of Tris and now she's the consideration for the wagon.
- Rhea is subbing out btw.
Fuji claimed that he got an anonymous message in his PM saying that if he doesn't take his vote off flower he will face consequences. He was also role blocked for the cycle, but that happened before the message.

All the events aren't in order and it's just highlights. Ask me any questions or if you want me to elaborate and I'll answer them.
thanks
so tac was just trolling?
lol.
dont you guys see how easy it is to vote tac
why would scum tac troll this much .
can we not lynch a f*cking clown in plain sight pls.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
thanks
so tac was just trolling?
lol.
dont you guys see how easy it is to vote tac
why would scum tac troll this much .
can we not lynch a f*cking clown in plain sight pls.
Yupp, Tac also asked us to ignore him and said that some players tunneled him regardless of his request. Other players and myself said that it was hard to ignore what he was doing.

Well, the other lynch candidate is Tris right now and she is apparently not going to come back before the day ends. So she can't defend herself either.

ohhh myy god

how r we in 150 already. i stopped at 70 something

im honestly not reading, so any summary is welcomed
Read my post on page 150. I gave a haphazard summary, but it might help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.