Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I am 100% town.
I’ve said Tris/Beta would be my go to lynches. Beta has been sheeping off town this entire time and playing soft ball whereas Beta usually is a mad dog going after people. Distinct change in behavior is noteworthy.
We shall see that after you flip.

I wanted to be cooperative like in the last game, but if people are not liking this then at least when it comes to voting I'll shift to my previous meta.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nat and you are town reads. Nat because she isn't afraid to state unpopular opinions.

I don't know what to make of TAC, I think he definitely has some passive.

Fuji I'm iffy on. I've only played with town Fuji before and I find that town Fuji is inconsistent a lot and gets easily worked up when he is questionned so that's why I gave him the benefit of the doubt initially but now I'm starting to reconsider especially after denying townreading Jew. I just don't know his scum meta

Tpein probably got some role to simp after people. Maybe Goat?

Tobi's reads are scummy because they seem to be just the popular reads. His reasonings were also weak...literally one of them was (paraphrased) "Flower because....she's flower"

Midnight has been mia but reading every post but he isn't engaging other than fluffing. Makes me think he's staying out of the spotlight. Also Nat pointed out earlier that he's playing dumb.

OddOdd said he had a hard time following the game because of flavour or something. It's just a hunch but I get the impression that it feels like scum wanting to take part in the thread but not knowing where to start.

Finally, Jew is my strongest scum read. Theory aside, he's been very hostile and aggressive, last time he was like this was when he was scum in the death note game.

tldr:
town - you and nat
scum lean - fuji, tobi, odd odd, midnight
scum - jew
Regarding JDB, I don't really see him doing this as scum. He's pushed his suspects based on a theory which isn't too far fetched. He isn't really being aggressive and hostile imo. If he is, well his posts are being misconstrued a lot. Plus I know what you mean by his aggressive meta, since he does tend to be that way as scum. The previous two games showed me that. However, I think he's behaving differently this game.

Usopp is ignorhing this game, is it apathy? He's hyperactive as scum right? Its been alost 20 hours or something since he last came back.

TAC is around, we can vote Usopp and pressure him into talking/defending himself. Rn he will not i feel as he isn't being pressured.
Usopp is way more hyperactive as Town.

I think he already does have a few votes on him, that should do.

I am really behind and I will need to catch up. I'm going to respond to this since you tagged me.

On the quote you were talking different scenarios about Jew scum and last time I remember you were town reading him and what made you change your read all of a sudden? Is it because he is against lynching certain players?

Status
Not open for further replies.