Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! Tell him!
You should also probably downgrade the language to baby speak, just in case.
Like this:
Other people suspicious. More than Queen. Therefore Queen no. Other suspicious players, check!
What if people Find Queen more suspicious, we aren't a hive mind as far as i'm aware.
You don’t haff to be mad
Why didn't you vote Rhea and now Kiwi with me?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I’m upset for non-game related reasons for the most part, but it is stunning how much my words have been twisted in this game...y’all don’t read what I say and then accuse me of shit I never expressed, I can’t make any of you actually consider my words if you aren’t going to do it yourself.
Sorry to hear that JDB, I am here for you.

Mario Support.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Kiwipom what are your Town and scum reads?
Nat and you are town reads. Nat because she isn't afraid to state unpopular opinions.

I don't know what to make of TAC, I think he definitely has some passive.

Fuji I'm iffy on. I've only played with town Fuji before and I find that town Fuji is inconsistent a lot and gets easily worked up when he is questionned so that's why I gave him the benefit of the doubt initially but now I'm starting to reconsider especially after denying townreading Jew. I just don't know his scum meta

Tpein probably got some role to simp after people. Maybe Goat?

Tobi's reads are scummy because they seem to be just the popular reads. His reasonings were also weak...literally one of them was (paraphrased) "Flower because....she's flower"

Midnight has been mia but reading every post but he isn't engaging other than fluffing. Makes me think he's staying out of the spotlight. Also Nat pointed out earlier that he's playing dumb.

OddOdd said he had a hard time following the game because of flavour or something. It's just a hunch but I get the impression that it feels like scum wanting to take part in the thread but not knowing where to start.

Finally, Jew is my strongest scum read. Theory aside, he's been very hostile and aggressive, last time he was like this was when he was scum in the death note game.

tldr:
town - you and nat
scum lean - fuji, tobi, odd odd, midnight
scum - jew

I’m upset for non-game related reasons for the most part, but it is stunning how much my words have been twisted in this game...y’all don’t read what I say and then accuse me of shit I never expressed, I can’t make any of you actually consider my words if you aren’t going to do it yourself.
Its alright man, i've been kinda distracted today so maybe i missed some stuff. Don't sweat it, hope all is well.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nat and you are town reads. Nat because she isn't afraid to state unpopular opinions.

I don't know what to make of TAC, I think he definitely has some passive.

Fuji I'm iffy on. I've only played with town Fuji before and I find that town Fuji is inconsistent a lot and gets easily worked up when he is questionned so that's why I gave him the benefit of the doubt initially but now I'm starting to reconsider especially after denying townreading Jew. I just don't know his scum meta

Tpein probably got some role to simp after people. Maybe Goat?

Tobi's reads are scummy because they seem to be just the popular reads. His reasonings were also weak...literally one of them was (paraphrased) "Flower because....she's flower"

Midnight has been mia but reading every post but he isn't engaging other than fluffing. Makes me think he's staying out of the spotlight. Also Nat pointed out earlier that he's playing dumb.

OddOdd said he had a hard time following the game because of flavour or something. It's just a hunch but I get the impression that it feels like scum wanting to take part in the thread but not knowing where to start.

Finally, Jew is my strongest scum read. Theory aside, he's been very hostile and aggressive, last time he was like this was when he was scum in the death note game.

tldr:
town - you and nat
scum lean - fuji, tobi, odd odd, midnight
scum - jew
I subbed in and was indie in the Death Note game, but I guess you’ve already demonstrated that you won’t let the truth stand in your way this round.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Didn't you say you town read me because i apply double standards when im town and stuff, what happened to that?
that gave you the benefit of the doubt but it’s not gonna carry you for the rest of the game.

also read Here:
I'm starting to reconsider especially after denying townreading Jew. I just don't know his scum meta

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Makes sense. I said that the Message was to confuse/distract from ongoing discussions about Lynch candidates. @Flower i really didnt understand it but can you explain to me why you wanted me to vote for someone else? You never explained it.

I never said you did it so idk what you're on about.

Okay? So basically it seems like you repeated what i said, he could be bmed but its doubtfull as i said in my post. The Weeb game he wasnt talking up until Usopp was pushing him, right now no one is so ofc he wont come out.

And so about Usopp, thoughts?

I think he's scum.
Usopp needs to come in and say something. I don't really think he's going to get himself lynched like this if he's scum. But, votes on him aren't exactly picking up either.

I too want Usopp to come in and talk before deciding to lynch him off though. It's always better to let the player defend himself and make judgements later. Especially after I was given the chance to.

Status
Not open for further replies.