Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I will summarize for you, but don't expect it to be inclusive of everything cause I skimmed past a lot.

- Fb noticed an inconsistency in Luthon's voting pattern in that he only voted a for a few of the players that Fuji voted.
- Nat wanted to lynch FB and so does Luthon.
- Tobi came in and accused Fb of being desperate and scum reads Flower for extending the day phase.
- JDb goes for Luthon and Kiwi based on his theory.
- JDb town reads Tobi due to meta and Fuji scum reads Tobi due to meta
- A vote wagon was started on me because players thought I was suspicious, I answered as best as I could and now the votes are on Luthon because Mango pushed for it and we are all suspicious of him anyway.
- It was revealed to be a troll where Luthon just followed Fuji and his votes.
- Kiwi gave her reads - town Nat, and Flower. Iffy - Fuji and more. Scum - JDB
- Usopp is in high demand and people think he's scum. But he has yet to arrive in the day phase and say anything.
- Tris said that she was challenged to RPS and lost. She thinks Luthon challenged her. But Luthon read her ability wrong in the thread and Tris accused him of knowing her role even though he got her ability wrong. This made many suspicious of Tris and now she's the consideration for the wagon.
- Rhea is subbing out btw.
Fuji claimed that he got an anonymous message in his PM saying that if he doesn't take his vote off flower he will face consequences. He was also role blocked for the cycle, but that happened before the message.

All the events aren't in order and it's just highlights. Ask me any questions or if you want me to elaborate and I'll answer them.
@Go D. Usopp ™

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Reading from what Lindltaylor said it looked like Luthon was onto something on Tris and he read her ability wrong. Even if there was a misunderstanding I don't see how this is suspicious.
He was suspicious of Tris and her claim. But he apparently read it wrong. Tris instead said he slipped and that he might have been the person who challenged her to RPS and learnt her role.

But the contradiction is, how could Tac slip, if he got her ability incorrect in the first place?

Emil

Certified Memelord
thanks @Lindltaylor

these comments/questions r for every1. im going with lind summary:

- Fb noticed an inconsistency in Luthon's voting pattern in that he only voted a for a few of the players that Fuji voted.
that was very early in the day, unless more vote sheeping happened from luthon

- Nat wanted to lynch FB and so does Luthon.
why @Natalija @LuthonTheDragDown ?

- Tobi came in and accused Fb of being desperate and scum reads Flower for extending the day phase.
@Tobi im sry mang but can u pls tell me what beta is being desperate about? i haven't read most of the day mb.

- JDb goes for Luthon and Kiwi based on his theory.
@Jew D. Boy is that cuz they r informers or what? i like the kiwi pressure regardless. she feels very cautious this game.

- JDb town reads Tobi due to meta and Fuji scum reads Tobi due to meta
lol

- A vote wagon was started on me because players thought I was suspicious, I answered as best as I could and now the votes are on Luthon because Mango pushed for it and we are all suspicious of him anyway.
@Lindltaylor i have u as town read rn. ur posts and tone r good. nothing pinged me so far, but i havn't read alot lol

He was suspicious of Tris and her claim. But he apparently read it wrong. Tris instead said he slipped and that he might have been the person who challenged her to RPS and learnt her role.

But the contradiction is, how could Tac slip, if he got her ability incorrect in the first place?
I don't know what exactly happened and reading from what you said Tac is being accused for targeting Tris with an rps and learned her role. I'm assuming Tac came out and is saying Tris is scum and Tris thinks Tac is scum who challenged her to an rps and learned her role.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Earlier in the thread he tried to player salad us by listing Tobi, myself and Nat saying we were his top 3 susses. Then instead of voting, he tried to leave it open ended and asked the whole thread who he should vote for. It was mostly ignored, but the fact he lacked conviction is telling.

Town!Beta is someone who will vote for you over the littlest suspicion and isn't afraid of being doubted, because he's sure of himself. Rn Beta is playing very safe with barely any (rational or otherwise) pushes on players. It's his scum play.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
thanks @Lindltaylor

these comments/questions r for every1. im going with lind summary:

that was very early in the day, unless more vote sheeping happened from luthon

@Tobi im sry mang but can u pls tell me what beta is being desperate about? i haven't read most of the day mb.

@Jew D. Boy is that cuz they r informers or what? i like the kiwi pressure regardless. she feels very cautious this game.

lol

@Lindltaylor i have u as town read rn. ur posts and tone r good. nothing pinged me so far, but i havn't read alot lol
I really, REALLY don’t feel like writing everything up again. Suffice it to say, I’m now of the belief that anyone with a role who is a mod and Informer (so if anyone got Nat, Kiwi, and/or Rayan) are scum. Also, since I absolutely knew someone would say I was town reading Tobs...
Also, what’s the case on Tobs? I just read his posts and there isn’t anything substantial, but he always coasts and fluffs when he’s town, and the most suspicious thing about him in my eyes is Rayan’s vote for him. Since I know exactly which ones of you will respond with WHY ARE YOU TOWN READING HIM YOU MUST BE HIS SCUM MATE DUUURRR, please keep in mind that I’m simply commenting that this is what his town meta has looked like in the past.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Anyway, I'm gonna head to bed. If Tris can't come in and defend herself at the end of the day, then I don't know how I feel about voting her.

But if Tac is truly town, then we must decide on a lynch that is either Tris or doesn't include these two. But again it's hard to let them go for me personally. I really wish Tris had claimed here or Tac had at least replicated his play from Marineford. He was so much better in that one.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't know what exactly happened and reading from what you said Tac is being accused for targeting Tris with an rps and learned her role. I'm assuming Tac came out and is saying Tris is scum and Tris thinks Tac is scum who challenged her to an rps and learned her role.
Basically;

I said I'm fine with lynching Tris, I think she and Beta are the best candidates. Tris' occasional miller claim made me uncertain of her, albeit I read it on mobile so I didn't get a good eyeful of it.

But when we got to talking, Flowa suggested I slipped when I reiterated her role incorrectly. For some reason Tris took this and rolled with it, mentioning maybe I knew her role—which I got wrong—via a rock paper scissors game. She then concluded with an odd certainty that nothing bad happened to her because of it.

So, could be Tris having a slip of the tongue and jumping at conclusions. But it's weird she went with Flowa here and thought I had her role when I was wrong in the first place.

Emil

Certified Memelord
- It was revealed to be a troll where Luthon just followed Fuji and his votes.
@LuthonTheDragDown i have u as town read, i rly didn't read ur posts but did u actually explain it anywhere why r u so sure about ur reads? why do u say sm1 is 100% town and so on. is it something that ur role must do? like claim 100% on any read lol.

- Kiwi gave her reads - town Nat, and Flower. Iffy - Fuji and more. Scum - JDB
its gna depend on when those reads were given, cuz alot of them have been said b4, with the exception of JDB who i town read this game.

can u tell me why u scum read JDB @Kiwipom ?

- Usopp is in high demand and people think he's scum. But he has yet to arrive in the day phase and say anything.
there is enough usopp for every1!!!
leave me aloneee

- Tris said that she was challenged to RPS and lost. She thinks Luthon challenged her. But Luthon read her ability wrong in the thread and Tris accused him of knowing her role even though he got her ability wrong. This made many suspicious of Tris and now she's the consideration for the wagon.
i dont get this can sm1 elaborate?
@LuthonTheDragDown @Tris

tris claimed some sort of conditional miller, probably via a passive that turns her guilty when she does or doesnt do somthing. what did luthon think it was? and would that make tris a liar if luthon knows her role?

i dont understand this part well hope u guys elaborate a bit for me sorry :3

- Rhea is subbing out btw.
@RheanaeL cant play the game when @Light D Lamperouge leaves or what :sadgrin:

i hope u both r doing fine, see u guys around!!

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fuji claimed that he got an anonymous message in his PM saying that if he doesn't take his vote off flower he will face consequences. He was also role blocked for the cycle, but that happened before the message.
this is scum flower asfk or sm1 framing her or some townie saving her

if the person who did this doesnt reveal themselves, its pretty fine to assume they r not town aligned, meaning flower likely isn't town aligned herself

her lynch seems more appealing now tbh

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@LuthonTheDragDown i have u as town read, i rly didn't read ur posts but did u actually explain it anywhere why r u so sure about ur reads? why do u say sm1 is 100% town and so on. is it something that ur role must do? like claim 100% on any read lol.
Hmmm... I do not confirm anyone 100%. I'll leave it there, I can't say much regarding my role.
i dont get this can sm1 elaborate?
@LuthonTheDragDown @Tris

tris claimed some sort of conditional miller, probably via a passive that turns her guilty when she does or doesnt do somthing. what did luthon think it was? and would that make tris a liar if luthon knows her role?
I misunderstood it when it was described, but that escalated into more of a situation when I brought it up recently.
Basically;

I said I'm fine with lynching Tris, I think she and Beta are the best candidates. Tris' occasional miller claim made me uncertain of her, albeit I read it on mobile so I didn't get a good eyeful of it.

But when we got to talking, Flowa suggested I slipped when I reiterated her role incorrectly. For some reason Tris took this and rolled with it, mentioning maybe I knew her role—which I got wrong—via a rock paper scissors game. She then concluded with an odd certainty that nothing bad happened to her because of it.

So, could be Tris having a slip of the tongue and jumping at conclusions. But it's weird she went with Flowa here and thought I had her role when I was wrong in the first place.
I also forgot someone told Fuji to remove his vote on Flowa. However, Flowa wanted Fuji's vote removed to test me and see if I would follow Fuji's lynch. Not because she was afraid of being lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.