Status
Not open for further replies.
how long does it take to get an answer @Queen .
before casting votes on any of the following players

@Kiwipom just want your reads . I agree with the point on soft claiming btw but a lot of your activity revolved around calling others out (jdb on his theory and fuji on the flower vote). both of whom I believe you think are townie right? scum leans from you would be nice.
rayan

@T-Pein™
I was just about to ask for your read
since you gave one solid one , vote me pls.

get a wagon on me instead of mango
why arent you going for who you find suspicious
come on dont be shy.

tac is begging for a lynch
acting like a 3rd party jester more than anything. an excited vig can have a crack at that
not my lynch personally. too scummy to be scum.

Townies tend to be more vocal about their pushes in a lynch even a mislynch
scum would rather stay lower key piling votes as needed or simply planting ideas .
queen scumreads both fuji and flower iirc.

why is this relevant

these three post of yours arent lining up
seems like you are trying to convince fuji to push flower here without placing a vote on either of your scum leans yourself.
am glad you are picking this up too fuji. do you believe fuji is town or are you pushing this to get him to make a push for flower.

@MangoSenpai If your town lean on queen is nothing more than a read or a shit passive indicate so otherwise if you are acting like this is a confirmed ability and it turns out you are wrong , you will be doused with sever penalties.
12 hrs ago dont start your bullshit with me
voting off tac acting like you are doing anything relevant this dp.

what happened to thoughts on queen @Fujishiro
Honestly, so much happened afterwards that i put it on the backburner for now. When she came out thinking she was getting Lynched she was oddly calm about it asking if she should claim or not.

Either she knew she wasn't getting Lynched and its all a play or she thought she was and felt that her claim would save her, its more town indicative if its the later tbh.

I do agree that some of the stuff she did is off believe me. But either way atm i wanna keep my vote on one dude and keep it there.

I've had enough of swapping around, though i think Flowa wanted to start something on tris which didn't pick up any steam i think.

Anyhow, im keeping my vote on TAC for now, i will then make my decision on the rest of the people this DP after his flip.

not sure how claiming who you are
helps you here .
explain your reads.

lol

what changed from fuji being your main sus when you were here
to reaffirming his push on flower because you thought she had an al sama role
which you speculate has to be mafia. awfully suspicious to me that you maintain the only reason you didnt vote fuji was for no particular reason at all which means you didnt townread him but it certainly looks like you wanted him to get flower out.

queen might be my vote this dp.
You mean why I voted flower instead of fuji? she was the one one throwing dumb shades while fuji at least gave me answers
and since d1 votes bother this town so much for some reason, (you must be very confident in your reads) i'm going to outright say I have vote related abilities and i'm not going to vote anyone this game just for the sake of doing it or cOnVIcTiOn
"not sure how claiming who you are helps you here" you are aware of this yet you think it's bad that I don't like how fuji trusted flower so much when she hinted a character?"
"which you speculate has to be mafia. awfully suspicious to me that you maintain the only reason you didnt vote fuji was for no particular reason at all which means you didnt townread him but it certainly looks like you wanted him to get flower out." I have no idea what you are talking about here

You mean why I voted flower instead of fuji? she was the one one throwing dumb shades while fuji at least gave me answers
and since d1 votes bother this town so much for some reason, (you must be very confident in your reads) i'm going to outright say I have vote related abilities and i'm not going to vote anyone this game just for the sake of doing it or cOnVIcTiOn
"not sure how claiming who you are helps you here" you are aware of this yet you think it's bad that I don't like how fuji trusted flower so much when she hinted a character?"
"which you speculate has to be mafia. awfully suspicious to me that you maintain the only reason you didnt vote fuji was for no particular reason at all which means you didnt townread him but it certainly looks like you wanted him to get flower out." I have no idea what you are talking about here
pretty simple to understand.
you didnt town read either fuji or flower
so why are you trying to reaffirm his vote on flower .

vote related abilities
and you jumped right away from flower to tac like a sheep. yeah ok

not sure how claiming who you are helps you here" you are aware of this yet you think it's bad that I don't like how fuji trusted flower so much when she hinted a character?"

read my post again
I dont think your read on fuji was bad.
I think its bad that you clearly dont like fuji did, and yet ,you are egging him on the flower vote .
wtf tags their scum lean to reaffirm a vote they made.

pretty simple to understand.
you didnt town read either fuji or flower
so why are you trying to reaffirm his vote on flower .

vote related abilities
and you jumped right away from flower to tac like a sheep. yeah ok

not sure how claiming who you are helps you here" you are aware of this yet you think it's bad that I don't like how fuji trusted flower so much when she hinted a character?"

read my post again
I dont think your read on fuji was bad.
I think its bad that you clearly dont like fuji did, and yet ,you are egging him on the flower vote .
wtf tags their scum lean to reaffirm a vote they made.
do you mean why I voted flower when I thought another scum already voted her before? and do you have any reason to believe tac is town? I don't, I already said I had indie read on him yesterday, and then he only kept making himself look worse. bad, lanji

do you mean why I voted flower when I thought another scum already voted her before? and do you have any reason to believe tac is town? I don't, I already said I had indie read on him yesterday, and then he only kept making himself look worse. bad, lanji
Why specifically indie, is it because he was too reckless to be Mafia or is there another reasoning? Because i somewhat agree with you on TAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.