Status
Not open for further replies.
Why specifically indie, is it because he was too reckless to be Mafia or is there another reasoning? Because i somewhat agree with you on TAC.
because his hard defense and stalking on specific players striked me as a player who had his own goal related to who he was protecting, he could be a 3rd party or townie with a secondary goal or a fucked up passive, mafia wouldn't be forced by the hosts to do something like this
but then he was exposed as a liar when he didn't vote with you even thought he was in the thread at the moment

do you mean why I voted flower when I thought another scum already voted her before? and do you have any reason to believe tac is town? I don't, I already said I had indie read on him yesterday, and then he only kept making himself look worse. bad, lanji
yeah I have no reason to think he's town
I have no reason to think he's scum either
you arent looking to scumhunt that much is clear since you are so eager to off tac(flower /fuji) over any of your scum leans even though you suspect he's indie.

just how quickly you switched votes to tac after claiming you wouldnt vote anyhow this game is bad. you only voted flower after people called you out for lacking conviction in your pushes.

what are you afraid of exactly

I don't know what exactly happened and reading from what you said Tac is being accused for targeting Tris with an rps and learned her role. I'm assuming Tac came out and is saying Tris is scum and Tris thinks Tac is scum who challenged her to an rps and learned her role.
The whole thing with Luthon and Tris looks like a misunderstanding to me since Luthon admitted he read wrong and did not get a good look. I don't think scum would do such a play like this.
Thoughts about this anyone on what I said on these quotes above? I thought Luthon came out with info when Lindltaylor gave me a summary.

because his hard defense and stalking on specific players striked me as a player who had his own goal related to who he was protecting, he could be a 3rd party or townie with a secondary goal or a fucked up passive, mafia wouldn't be forced by the hosts to do something like this
but then he was exposed as a liar when he didn't vote with you even thought he was in the thread at the moment
I agree, i was against his Lynch. I'd rather go Usopp to be perfectly honest. I don't see him as mafia at all.

Thoughts about this anyone on what I said on these quotes above? I thought Luthon came out with info when Lindltaylor gave me a summary.
Basicallly the gist of it is TAC misread what Tris said about her role, to which she then said he may have gotten her role through an RPS duel, but why would she say that given that TAC himself was wrong about what her abilities did.

I dont think TAC is scum, but he is maybe Indie.

So let's assume I'm not going to read it and give me a summary of what happened
- Fb noticed an inconsistency in Luthon's voting pattern in that he only voted a for a few of the players that Fuji voted.
- Nat wanted to lynch FB and so does Luthon.
- Tobi came in and accused Fb of being desperate and scum reads Flower for extending the day phase.
- JDb goes for Luthon and Kiwi based on his theory.
- JDb town reads Tobi due to meta and Fuji scum reads Tobi due to meta
- A vote wagon was started on me because players thought I was suspicious, I answered as best as I could and now the votes are on Luthon because Mango pushed for it and we are all suspicious of him anyway.
- It was revealed to be a troll where Luthon just followed Fuji and his votes.
- Kiwi gave her reads - town Nat, and Flower. Iffy - Fuji and more. Scum - JDB
- Usopp is in high demand and people think he's scum. But he has yet to arrive in the day phase and say anything.
- Tris said that she was challenged to RPS and lost. She thinks Luthon challenged her. But Luthon read her ability wrong in the thread and Tris accused him of knowing her role even though he got her ability wrong. This made many suspicious of Tris and now she's the consideration for the wagon.
- Rhea is subbing out btw.
Fuji claimed that he got an anonymous message in his PM saying that if he doesn't take his vote off flower he will face consequences. He was also role blocked for the cycle, but that happened before the message.

Are you Sera?

Okay. Well it seems like we're at an impasse right? You don't want to reveal more and i don't get how does an ability constitutes Danger for a dude that's about to die anyways.
grade A bullshit fuji
there's nothing to get .
no ability would stop a townie from trying to vote out who they want to vote out.

and if there is one
it should be one queen chooses to activate(your rc in the weeb game)
basically implying she cannot vote any townie , all her votes must be targeted at mafia/indie players. she would use that to be passive all fucking game.

- Fb noticed an inconsistency in Luthon's voting pattern in that he only voted a for a few of the players that Fuji voted.
- Nat wanted to lynch FB and so does Luthon.
- Tobi came in and accused Fb of being desperate and scum reads Flower for extending the day phase.
- JDb goes for Luthon and Kiwi based on his theory.
- JDb town reads Tobi due to meta and Fuji scum reads Tobi due to meta
- A vote wagon was started on me because players thought I was suspicious, I answered as best as I could and now the votes are on Luthon because Mango pushed for it and we are all suspicious of him anyway.
- It was revealed to be a troll where Luthon just followed Fuji and his votes.
- Kiwi gave her reads - town Nat, and Flower. Iffy - Fuji and more. Scum - JDB
- Usopp is in high demand and people think he's scum. But he has yet to arrive in the day phase and say anything.
- Tris said that she was challenged to RPS and lost. She thinks Luthon challenged her. But Luthon read her ability wrong in the thread and Tris accused him of knowing her role even though he got her ability wrong. This made many suspicious of Tris and now she's the consideration for the wagon.
- Rhea is subbing out btw.
Fuji claimed that he got an anonymous message in his PM saying that if he doesn't take his vote off flower he will face consequences. He was also role blocked for the cycle, but that happened before the message.
Also Queen is claiming her votes are important and she cant waste them then votes TAC. Do with that what you will.

yeah I have no reason to think he's town
I have no reason to think he's scum either
you arent looking to scumhunt that much is clear since you are so eager to off tac(flower /fuji) over any of your scum leans even though you suspect he's indie.

just how quickly you switched votes to tac after claiming you wouldnt vote anyhow this game is bad. you only voted flower after people called you out for lacking conviction in your pushes.

what are you afraid of exactly
yeah i don't care about scumhunting on d1 when I don't have any info and people keep bothering me to give reads which I don't even fully believe or care but I still think my case on fuji or flower wasn't bad at all
I just explained my issue with tac for fuji
and yes I have a reason to be afraid of voting now stop talking about this

Status
Not open for further replies.