Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is queen alright? Also, you tunneling on queen while "not feeling" the flower lynch is not townie.

Also @Kiwipom since you town read Flower and scum leaned on Fuji, why vote JDB when Flower was going to be lynched? Your vote was not going to save Flower in that instance and Luthon who was buddying your scum read whole game was the only option for a vote to save Flower. So why vote JDB? In that situation it didn't make sense much.

Could it be someone from the same game using the same trick this time?
"Why is queen alright? Also, you tunneling on queen while "not feeling" the flower lynch is not townie."
wdym by this .....
flower was not my scum lean so I didnt feel her lynch .
queen gave shitty contradictory reads and so I pushed her .
I have my reasons to think queen is alright for now.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why is queen alright? Also, you tunneling on queen while "not feeling" the flower lynch is not townie.

Also @Kiwipom since you town read Flower and scum leaned on Fuji, why vote JDB when Flower was going to be lynched? Your vote was not going to save Flower in that instance and Luthon who was buddying your scum read whole game was the only option for a vote to save Flower. So why vote JDB? In that situation it didn't make sense much.

Could it be someone from the same game using the same trick this time?
Well, scum in that game was Flower, Midnight, Reborn, and myself...Flower flipped town, Reborn’s the host, Midnight is one of my susses at the moment for unrelated reasons, and I don’t know why I’d be explaining all of this if I was trying to pull the same thing off as last time and get a W for scum. Maybe someone who was a townie then and is scum now could be doing it, but I’m too lazy to check that game against this one.
if there are two scum factions there might be a scum in those 5
Yeah, I didn’t think about that...I’m keeping my vote on TAC for the moment, but like I said above/before, Midnight’s probably my choice among those five as of now.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
oh nice so all of these r confirmed town now or what

@Go D. Usopp ™ @Fujishiro @Midnight Delight @MangoSenpai @Tobi

imagine another fake writup

easy to test it out, lets try voting sm1 outside of it and see vote count

[vote lynch robin]
Is there any existing town ability in Mafia capable to grant the capability to pick a tot number of random people by highlighting that there's a tot number of scums inside?

Or any town ability that can revenge a player's lynch by forcing town to vote their voters? The point is we aren't forced here technically, or else the host would warn us, and even in that case it's not a guarantee it would be town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The [Mislynch] tragedy has hit [?]!

[?] has leave the game.
[?]
will back to the game if [Town] can find [Decent Leader?] on this phase.

this is wacky as sht lol
who left the game? a player or character. can we just find out by them not posting lol

could be a smartass scum faking this writeup so he could pretend to leave the game and not post lmao

do u guys know any1 that will be affected by an AL lynch?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
oh nice so all of these r confirmed town now or what

@Go D. Usopp ™ @Fujishiro @Midnight Delight @MangoSenpai @Tobi

imagine another fake writup

easy to test it out, lets try voting sm1 outside of it and see vote count

[vote lynch robin]
Nope nobody outside of that list is confirmed.

So we will build two wagons
1) The main wagon will be on someone outside of the list
2) The second wagon will be on someone from the list.

So if the main wagon is not selected, at least we get to decide who we lynch from the 5 names. If this write up is real, it would be better if we could decide who we lynch from the 5 names, otherwise it might pick a random one from the 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.