Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm town because I got blessed by rng gods, I didn't want to play as scum anymore, i'm town because almost every player who had votes on them tried to deflect to me for no reason "b-but what about QUEEEEEEN?" even though it's a well known fact i'm always coasting on d1, i'm town because I quickly voted lanji and let him know that night abilities wouldn't work on me, i'm town because i refuse to vote like crazy in a game where I'm sure there is lynch manipulation and i'm town because I'm writing this essay assuming that you will be able to prove i'm a townie if I do it @oddoddfruit

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
:goatasure:
I guess you got Beta and have to tunnel
Was all over Kiwi yesterday, mentioned Midnight today...I’m on you because I think you’re scum, buddy, so there’s no reason for me to leave you alone while you’re still alive, but don’t flatter yourself and act like you’re my only choice. Maybe if you hadn’t fucked up the lynch on you yesterday, you’d be free from me today.

I'm not town or mafia this game. I am rooting for town to win this game but I feel my wincon is shot since it requires me to live to the end of the game. If Mafia or Town choose to target me, they are wasting their ammo on an indie who legit can't do much because my role is limited and rng based. However, I wouldn't blame people for sussing me. I chose to out myself now rather than later since I feel it's my best shot surviving this game. Either that or I die here and I don't have to stress about my wincon.
@oddoddfruit

should be 100 words

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't scum read either

"only option" lol
If other people had followed my vote, it wouldn't be the only option either.
Yes, it was the only option in that situation, Kiwi.

so you have no intention of saving queen
you believe I want to use something to get some result on her
and you redirect me
make it make sense.

I tunnel on who I hunt
I had reasons to sus queen
but she wasnt the only one.
you were here when I was engaged with tpein as well . I find this defense of yours weak at best.

lynching jesters is bad for town
consequences may vary.
doenst end the game
but it has a consequence.
It made sense the way you just said it.
So let me get this straight. Just because I scum read Queen and you were after Queen as well, I shouldn't have redirected you?
1) My read could have been wrong.
2) I didn't know you were going to do anything on Queen at night.
3) Players have been speculating about this being a multiball. So why wouldn't 2 scum factions go at each other? Unless you were sure we had only one scum faction last day phase.
4) I scum read you and Fuji for reasons I already listed. There's no reason for me to not act on my scum reads with my ability.

You weren't engaged with T-pein for long at all. All you wanted him to do was vote you and then went after Queen.

Lynching jester over a town read is never bad imo. We don't agree on that point.

The only reason I am not going to continue this further is because apparently Mango confirms you as town, and if you used a townie ability on Fuji and can confirm him, then he should be town too, maybe.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Was all over Kiwi yesterday, mentioned Midnight today...I’m on you because I think you’re scum, buddy, so there’s no reason for me to leave you alone while you’re still alive, but don’t flatter yourself and act like you’re my only choice. Maybe if you hadn’t fucked up the lynch on you yesterday, you’d be free from me today.
You’ll have to accuse town for deciding to lynch someone else other than me. Though both options present were townie, so you’d be disappointed regardless of the flip.

well, assuming you’re town ofc.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You’ll have to accuse town for deciding to lynch someone else other than me. Though both options present were townie, so you’d be disappointed regardless of the flip.

well, assuming you’re town ofc.
You act like we didn’t all see you/Fuji/Midnight blatantly derail us yesterday, it’s right here in this thread for anyone to read. Give me a single reason to trust you and I’ll consider it, but you haven’t done anything like that yet.

Yes, it was the only option in that situation, Kiwi.

It made sense the way you just said it.
So let me get this straight. Just because I scum read Queen and you were after Queen as well, I shouldn't have redirected you?
1) My read could have been wrong.
2) I didn't know you were going to do anything on Queen at night.
3) Players have been speculating about this being a multiball. So why wouldn't 2 scum factions go at each other? Unless you were sure we had only one scum faction last day phase.
4) I scum read you and Fuji for reasons I already listed. There's no reason for me to not act on my scum reads with my ability.

You weren't engaged with T-pein for long at all. All you wanted him to do was vote you and then went after Queen.

Lynching jester over a town read is never bad imo. We don't agree on that point.

The only reason I am not going to continue this further is because apparently Mango confirms you as town, and if you used a townie ability on Fuji and can confirm him, then he should be town too, maybe.
" I didn't know you were going to do anything on Queen at night. "
ah ok
you may unvote .

it doesnt confirm fuji
but at least fuji didnt have harmful intentions last night
he was a good boy last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.