Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you guys think tris is a good lynch, I have my reasons... what’s yours @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Natalija
the weird stuff she claimed yesterday
and I dont think you are a particular good candidate for a lynch , at worst a night kill or some townie with a shit passive .
you said she tried to frame you?
I want to hear her defense
thats pretty much it

Hi guys, it's me oddoddfruit. I am humbly requesting 100 word essays from everyone again on why you are townie. Looks like Flower was setup to look bad with a 60 word restriction so I'm glad I didn't push it yesterday but today it really should get done. It will be a great help to town if you go through with it, I can't reveal the benefits of doing this so I'm just going to ask you guys to trust me here. Besides it's only a 100 words, you all write that much without even trying.

If you've already done it could you be a lamb and please just quote the post you did it on then tag me, I'll make sure I make a note of it. Sorry for not paying the most attention but I feel like a bit of an outsider this game, plus I went on a bender but that's not relevant to today I suppose I am however still a mafia player and yes Lanji I've got some reads and I think we can make some serious town progress today.

If you're having any trouble reaching 100 words just ask your fellow townies for some pointers, I'm sure they'll be happy to lend a hand. Seraphoenix how's that for 200 words and then some?

Yes this is me

I am town because of my behavior. No town would ever act like an independent maverick like me by blinding trusting some players to lynch on their behalf. Me? I don’t care what town thinks. I’m going to buddy publicly and I couldn’t give a single damn what scum or other townies like to think. I tread my own path and do so with a scornful disposition, stomping my boots on the archaic establishment that the town tries to rely on. Emphasis on tries, for they are nothing but futile attempts compared to my stratagems and plays.

I am loud and I am proud with no attempts to hide, no attempts to blend in with town. I’m a distinct flamingo with the charisma of a male peacock. I even resisted the Flower vote last phase which also helps, knowing deep down that she couldn’t be scum.

@oddoddfruit
Thankyou Luthon

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Because you're on your scum meta, I'm not giving up until you're gone.

Today, if we have to go for the 5, Usopp. If not, you or Tris are 100% the way to go.
This is tinfoil since when I'm scum I go cryogenic mode and don't even post, not to mention that I had announced I would have changed my meta last game, to become less detrimental to Town, and as a matter of fact I acted way more cautious in that case. But most importantly you weren't even mentioning this stuff specifically yesterday, it looks to me like you're using TAC's words to frame me here.

Then again, who did you push today other than me exactly?

This is tinfoil since when I'm scum I go cryogenic mode and don't even post, not to mention that I had announced I would have changed my meta last game, to become less detrimental to Town, and as a matter of fact I acted way more cautious in that case. But most importantly you weren't even mentioning this stuff specifically yesterday, it looks to me like you're using TAC's words to frame me here.

Then again, who did you push today other than me exactly?
Fluff and more fluff

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Also @Kiwipom since you town read Flower and scum leaned on Fuji, why vote JDB when Flower was going to be lynched? Your vote was not going to save Flower in that instance and Luthon who was buddying your scum read whole game was the only option for a vote to save Flower. So why vote JDB? In that situation it didn't make sense much.
I don't scum read either

"only option" lol
If other people had followed my vote, it wouldn't be the only option either.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I posted this yesterday and quoted you, but here it is again @oddoddfruit

Generally speaking a townie would react to this post in ignorance, a full blown essay, or a partly accomplished essay. If you wanna know why I'm town, it's because I said so. How you would take my word for it is up to you, but you would have to post your thoughts about my alignment in the thread simply because that's how mafia is constructed and played. If you were to assume I'm town simply because I adhered to your request, without reasons that give me the feeling that your confidence in my alignment is not justified, then I have no choice but to assume that you are scum. A townie's natural reaction would be to help a player who asks for it, if it pertains to or is in anyway related to generating information that can progress the day forward, for that, I am already town. I am town, because I reacted to this post in earnest and with the sole motivation of being helpful to you and your cause. I am town because I voted Flower. I am town because... just because.

Why do you think anyone who visited Fuji is town? I redirected Lanji last night to Fuji. Could you expand on this?

Odd, is this a question coming from someone of your caliber? It's obvious Mafia had a fail kill last phase. So it would be within reason to assume that they would think that the person they tried to kill has to be some third party with an iron passive. Maybe that's what the early votes tell us.

Even more reason that Fuji is scummy then. Why would Fuji get caught up in Usopp's statement when he was scum reading Usopp too. In fact he was on board with an Usopp lynch.

You think a jester being in this game is high? I don't think so at all. Also, what would you lose from lynching a jester over a player you town read? I doubt a jester lynch would have ended this game.

You control only your vote, but your vote was important last phase at that time. I've said this before, but tunneling is scum indicative and you did exactly that with Queen last day phase. Why would my action of redirecting you be scummy in anyway? Townies redirect players they scum read. Was I supposed to abstain or target another player?

So you're telling me I'm scummy for using my ability and for using it on you? If you assume it was to save queen, then I wouldn't have proposed her as one of the lynches last day phase. So again I have no intention of saving Queen.
so you have no intention of saving queen
you believe I want to use something to get some result on her
and you redirect me
make it make sense.

I tunnel on who I hunt
I had reasons to sus queen
but she wasnt the only one.
you were here when I was engaged with tpein as well . I find this defense of yours weak at best.

lynching jesters is bad for town
consequences may vary.
doenst end the game
but it has a consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.