Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hi guys, it's me oddoddfruit. I am humbly requesting 100 word essays from everyone again on why you are townie. Looks like Flower was setup to look bad with a 60 word restriction so I'm glad I didn't push it yesterday but today it really should get done. It will be a great help to town if you go through with it, I can't reveal the benefits of doing this so I'm just going to ask you guys to trust me here. Besides it's only a 100 words, you all write that much without even trying.

If you've already done it could you be a lamb and please just quote the post you did it on then tag me, I'll make sure I make a note of it. Sorry for not paying the most attention but I feel like a bit of an outsider this game, plus I went on a bender but that's not relevant to today I suppose I am however still a mafia player and yes Lanji I've got some reads and I think we can make some serious town progress today.

If you're having any trouble reaching 100 words just ask your fellow townies for some pointers, I'm sure they'll be happy to lend a hand. Seraphoenix how's that for 200 words and then some?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I know I made a hasty decision, but I am too annoyed at Luthon living and especially his super awfully convenient lynch change last second. There is no way he's Town. This is just too convenient for him.

Told you that Odd wasn't being town. Likewise with Juliet.
Both of them are usually big menaces for Maf, but they're barely present here.

Also whoever visited Fuji tonight, you're the only town that is confirmed.
Why do you think anyone who visited Fuji is town? I redirected Lanji last night to Fuji. Could you expand on this?

Could you do me a favour and explain why you are voting Tobi over the other candidates?
Odd, is this a question coming from someone of your caliber? It's obvious Mafia had a fail kill last phase. So it would be within reason to assume that they would think that the person they tried to kill has to be some third party with an iron passive. Maybe that's what the early votes tell us.

It ain’t a good look but I think he got caught up in Ussup’s statement that Flowa uses direct messages to get votes off her and extended the day phase to keep her alive.

It was half convincing but still iffy
Even more reason that Fuji is scummy then. Why would Fuji get caught up in Usopp's statement when he was scum reading Usopp too. In fact he was on board with an Usopp lynch.

if you had read up on the thread
you would have realized
flower was on 5 votes when I convinced fuji and conversely tac to take their votes off flower and to vote queen. how much of last dp did you bother to read . fuji tunneled at the end of the phase and voted flower. I told fuji that message CLEARLY LOOKED LIKE A FRAME ATTEMPT. and am to blame for not stopping the lynch cause people decided to sheep on fuji's vote but not mine?

I only control my votes
no one else listened.

luthon vigged cause I belive he is a jester
explained this to you last dp.
you voted queen for a while last dp so at the very least you thought she was scummy. I find you so scummy rn for that action.
You think a jester being in this game is high? I don't think so at all. Also, what would you lose from lynching a jester over a player you town read? I doubt a jester lynch would have ended this game.

You control only your vote, but your vote was important last phase at that time. I've said this before, but tunneling is scum indicative and you did exactly that with Queen last day phase. Why would my action of redirecting you be scummy in anyway? Townies redirect players they scum read. Was I supposed to abstain or target another player?

So you're telling me I'm scummy for using my ability and for using it on you? If you assume it was to save queen, then I wouldn't have proposed her as one of the lynches last day phase. So again I have no intention of saving Queen.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think TAC's lynch would provide us with the hightest level of information regarding the Flower - write up situations. If he ended up Mafia we would know more about that write up and the implications of yesterday's lynch to see if there were salvage attempts.
Yup you’re town Beta, excuse all my accusations the other day

Why do you think anyone who visited Fuji is town? I redirected Lanji last night to Fuji. Could you expand on this?

Odd, is this a question coming from someone of your caliber? It's obvious Mafia had a fail kill last phase. So it would be within reason to assume that they would think that the person they tried to kill has to be some third party with an iron passive. Maybe that's what the early votes tell us.

Even more reason that Fuji is scummy then. Why would Fuji get caught up in Usopp's statement when he was scum reading Usopp too. In fact he was on board with an Usopp lynch.

You think a jester being in this game is high? I don't think so at all. Also, what would you lose from lynching a jester over a player you town read? I doubt a jester lynch would have ended this game.

You control only your vote, but your vote was important last phase at that time. I've said this before, but tunneling is scum indicative and you did exactly that with Queen last day phase. Why would my action of redirecting you be scummy in anyway? Townies redirect players they scum read. Was I supposed to abstain or target another player?

So you're telling me I'm scummy for using my ability and for using it on you? If you assume it was to save queen, then I wouldn't have proposed her as one of the lynches last day phase. So again I have no intention of saving Queen.
Why do you think I'm asking, everyone else seemed to miss it

I think TAC's lynch would provide us with the hightest level of information regarding the Flower - write up situations. If he ended up Mafia we would know more about that write up and the implications of yesterday's lynch to see if there were salvage attempts.
Ugh don't think I forgot you, Betascum.

Why do you guys think tris is a good lynch, I have my reasons... what’s yours @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Natalija
Her whole "oh yeah I lost a RPS game, maybe he got my role" act isn't good

Status
Not open for further replies.