Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Neither of which contributed to her untimely lynching.
Again, you can plausibly pretend you were somehow “helping,” and you want me to come off you just because you’re the slipperiest motherfucker in town. Until you help without any punctuation, this is how it’s gonna be with you and I.
Post automatically merged:

If anyone has the right to lead town it's Lind, or JDB.
Hard pass, give it to Lind. I want town to win, but I’m not looking to do that much heavy lifting, I’m doing what I can as is.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Again, you can plausibly pretend you were somehow “helping,” and you want me to come off you just because you’re the slipperiest motherfucker in town. Until you help without any punctuation, this is how it’s gonna be with you and I.
This is why I assume you’re scum. You’re so hard tunneled on me because I decided I wanna vote with Fuji. Like that’s some... scum strat or something, because scum is known for wanting to flip their votes every 10 minutes and drawing attention to themselves.

Now you’re accusing me of having a band in Flowa dying when I had actually no participation in that. I swear, If Usopp was mod killed I’d somehow be at fault.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok

@Jew D. Boy what do u think about ur theory now that a mod flipped town. r u now scum reading any catagory of players like informers/zoro fans etc..? or u debunked the whole deal

@Tris @LuthonTheDragDown can u please give us ur town and scum reads other than each others? please tell me what u guys think of robin and kiwi and will u be willing to move to them at some point?

@oddoddfruit please tell me why we should belive ur 100 words thingy. also give us ur reads pls, u have coasted for far enough hiding behind this 100 words essay thingy.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lara could come back after her death. Rhaenael subbed out after she died and the player who subbed in for her came back.
I know this is not game related, but I have to correct you here. Rhea didn't sub out of the weeb game. She played until she was lynched. It's because after Lara dies, though she reincarnates, the same player can't come back. This time a different player becomes Lara. Rhea never planned on subbing out of Weeb.

Anyway, back to the game. The only way to decide the matter between Tris and Luthon, if no one comes out to say that they buss drove or anything is to lynch one of them.

I know this is not game related, but I have to correct you here. Rhea didn't sub out of the weeb game. She played until she was lynched. It's because after Lara dies, though she reincarnates, the same player can't come back. This time a different player becomes Lara. Rhea never planned on subbing out of Weeb.

Anyway, back to the game. The only way to decide the matter between Tris and Luthon, if no one comes out to say that they buss drove or anything is to lynch one of them.
TAC is the common denominator for a lot of shit.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Tris @LuthonTheDragDown can u please give us ur town and scum reads other than each others? please tell me what u guys think of robin and kiwi and will u be willing to move to them at some point?
Kiwi / Fuji are town core
Lindie is lean town
Lanji is lean town but lesser than Lindie
Odd Odd is Lean town
Midnight is lean town
Beta is lean town

Usopp leans scum
Tris leans scum
Jew leans scum
Tobi leans scum

Anyone else is null
add in Mango as scum lean
Idk about Juliet/Robin.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Town lean: Jew, Fuji, Tobi
Scum lean: Rhea, Rayan, Robin and possible Luthon.

Can't say anything about Kiwi cuz I haven't read the read. By that I mean D2. I'm just replying to those who are tagging me.

I find Robin weird. Especially how he protected Flowa early on. Iirc he said that he had a post restriction too. I'm not sure what he meant by that but if it's a post count restriction then he doesn't seem to care about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.