Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
its still possible shes playing it really poorly as town and just overestimating her reads again

flower never learns honestly. its whats making her hard to read sometimes. her reads r horrid as both town and scum, but sometimes her reads r spot on. no middle ground
Damn man, that's not gonna make her wanna unvote you lmaooo.

How do you feel about Lanji v. Queen btw

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I knew you were town
I was town
so I started trusting you again.

no one came foward?
sigh this is hard. we need to get the conclusion on either of you.
I don't think I've ever asked you for reads. No need for big explanations, how do you feel about the rowdy players like Flowa, Fuji, Usopp, Jew, Midnight, etc

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
liking the attention we got toward queen even if a little

i would love to move on to robin/beta or flower 2.0 now

why would kiwi even sub out smh
Probs school reasons, if I had to guess.

Why Beta? He's playing pretty close to his meta and I feel like if we really want Beta gone, we vig him. He gives us little info for a lynch.

Robin cause he's silent / says he can't post much, right?

this isnt grudge, its opportunism

town flower would come and say "lets lynch luthon for that stupid derail" cuz mind you, luthon voted her too

but now she rolls scum and becomes luthon's scummate so instead of luthon she goes for me and fuji

where its pretty obvious we had no reason to derail the wagon if we really were scum we cuda easily let luthon get lynched and not bring ourselves to light

it rly is a no brainer and this is how i can tell its scum flower

the moment she accuses someone of getting desperate, its a lock-on
lmao town flower would definitely go on you two considering how last phase ended with her saying fuck off to you two.

I don't think I've ever asked you for reads. No need for big explanations, how do you feel about the rowdy players like Flowa, Fuji, Usopp, Jew, Midnight, etc
Jdb is so confident with his pushes, so active and aggressive . that isnt scum jdb. More defensive , more tame and goes with the flow.
jdb at some points in this game is also trying to town lead.

fuji is the same aggressive townie player he has always been . The flower lynch was bad I would admit

these three would not be townie leans for me . flower/ usopp one would provide more info but I have to iso flower's post when she came in.
midnight leaning non town . claims an RB
had 36 hrs to do something
and submitted no action apparently. I dont know if he;s trying to play dumb with some of the questions too. we have both had midnight as a scummate . dude is no slouch.

Usopp well am petty when it comes to usopp
he was as confident as fuji with the flower read which is shit I dont think scum would do.
however he claims an invest immune passive which he didnt do last dp .....
thats terrible.

flower is actually a negative for me
she continued essentially where kiwi left off with fuji, usopp and jdb
two of those players I think are town
she came in end of the dp to drop a vote on jdb and a few reads here and there. However flower coming in
continuing to tunnel on both fuji and usopp sounds more like a personal thing than trying to help town. I have mislynched flower a couple times. she is one to let things like that go. feels forced and uncharacteristic of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.