Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lets not punish fuji and usopp based on the mislynch more than they deserve
they already feel bad enough
we move on but we take note of their actions. dont like odd implying fuji should halt his contribution.
ok dont get it twist it

i dont feel bad about day 1 lynch at all

but i feel bad for the state of town if one of me or fuji gets lynched today

Emil

Certified Memelord
instead of this blame shifting.. like i said...

flower got lynched by 5 votes, all these 5 are responsible. NO EXCEPTIONS

AND the ppl that didnt tell us to not vote flower. they are responsible too. NO EXCEPTIONS

the lynch is for the WHOLE TOWN

u dont come and say blah blah u lynched flower waaaa mislynch waaaa

u have a VOTE and VOICE use them and tell us not to lynch her, dont come and cry after she flips and shift blame like a moron

ty for coming to my ted talk

Emil

Certified Memelord
if u got fken time to cry after her lynch, maybe use that sht to tell us why she shouldnt be lynched

idgaf if u arent there by EoD, the fact that she got lynched is because none provided a better wagon and none really stood for her as white knighting as u guys act like u r

so kindly stfu and man up to ur decisions. this lynch is EVERYONE's fault, and its not even a bad lynch

instead of this blame shifting.. like i said...

flower got lynched by 5 votes, all these 5 are responsible. NO EXCEPTIONS

AND the ppl that didnt tell us to not vote flower. they are responsible too. NO EXCEPTIONS

the lynch is for the WHOLE TOWN

u dont come and say blah blah u lynched flower waaaa mislynch waaaa

u have a VOTE and VOICE use them and tell us not to lynch her, dont come and cry after she flips and shift blame like a moron

ty for coming to my ted talk
you were told
you didnt listen

your arrogance is annoying
get this dude out.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yes, I‘m Town again. She had reasons to vote him based on potential info.
So are you going to share that info that makes you think JDB isn't town?

Who did i tunnel, believe what you want. Vote me, stop saying you sus me and vote me.

People are humans, they are not godamn machines. I got paranoid and voted her. Not everyone makes calculated decisions 24/7.

I dont think youre town btw.

Also

So tunneling is scum indicative and Flip flopping is scum indicative, are people supposed to sit there and do nothing?
Again this post does nothing to help you. Not to mention your second point in this post is Wifom. We are going to vote you. I want two wagons and one of them will be either you or Usopp.

I want my vote to be on Luthon and him to be the main wagon and him to be lynched unless new information that actually makes him credible comes out.

Tunneling and flip flopping are both scum indicative, yes. When you tunnel a player, you're basically bringing attention back to a single player time and time again in the thread which is just bad for discussion. Doesn't help get us a clear view of the overall picture. And you should already know why flip flopping is scum indicative.

So are you going to share that info that makes you think JDB isn't town?

Again this post does nothing to help you. Not to mention your second point in this post is Wifom. We are going to vote you. I want two wagons and one of them will be either you or Usopp.

I want my vote to be on Luthon and him to be the main wagon and him to be lynched unless new information that actually makes him credible comes out.

Tunneling and flip flopping are both scum indicative, yes. When you tunnel a player, you're basically bringing attention back to a single player time and time again in the thread which is just bad for discussion. Doesn't help get us a clear view of the overall picture. And you should already know why flip flopping is scum indicative.
Just do whatever the fuck you want. Vote me, i am not gonna defend myself.

lets not punish fuji and usopp based on the mislynch more than they deserve
they already feel bad enough
we move on but we take note of their actions. dont like odd implying fuji should halt his contribution.
Just bringing this game into a manageable state and that means dealing with Fuji and Usopp with their excessive spamming, bonus they are both super scummy

Status
Not open for further replies.