Status
Not open for further replies.
if u think scum comes day 1 to derail from luthon and lynch flower bringing himself to light like that then idk what to tell u

so r u saying im teammate with luthon to save him, or am i just sm1 that wants to kill myself for flower?

so its either me and luthon r scummates or i am an idiot. which is it? @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
You are such scum it isn’t even funny

So are you going to share that info that makes you think JDB isn't town?

Again this post does nothing to help you. Not to mention your second point in this post is Wifom. We are going to vote you. I want two wagons and one of them will be either you or Usopp.

I want my vote to be on Luthon and him to be the main wagon and him to be lynched unless new information that actually makes him credible comes out.

Tunneling and flip flopping are both scum indicative, yes. When you tunnel a player, you're basically bringing attention back to a single player time and time again in the thread which is just bad for discussion. Doesn't help get us a clear view of the overall picture. And you should already know why flip flopping is scum indicative.
Not yet. I don‘t know if that info is reliable. She received it through a message sent to her during the day. Could be a frame attempt, too.

@Natalija do so pls

also nat seems to have implied she didnt turn in her action either .
Tell me something, did you confirm Fujii is town as you directed an action at Queen but it was redirected to him? Or is it a case where your ability could only tell if he did a harmful action, which would be rendered useless as he was roleblocked?
lets not punish fuji and usopp based on the mislynch more than they deserve
they already feel bad enough
we move on but we take note of their actions. dont like odd implying fuji should halt his contribution.
Breh if you throw stones then be prepared for people to throw back :kayneshrug: Don't take your ball and go home
I hope Flower understands a but of my anger now from last game where she didn't stop.

then how the fk did u get lynched?

how did i beat "everyone"

how??? i have one vote, there r 24 mfkers in the game

r u even listening to what ur saying

people wanted u lynched thats y u got lynched so suck it up
Usopp, you CFD me 10 minutes before the day ended. You even made a supposed case 1 minute before votes locked. How tf should people have saved me given all that? Do you even think?

WHERE

BY WHO

show me, quotes where my case on flower was answered by anyone properly
FLOWER EXTENDED THE DP
I SAID IT
KIWI SAID IT
FLOWER TOLD YOU
TPEIN MENTIONED IT
but you have this weird habit of reading the game thread like 100 pages prior and quoting things that have been discussed
and sorted out long time ago.
some of your dumb reasons to vote her off included "townie flower " would push a wagon on you right out of the gate and she didnt do so last dp because she was done with playing your childish grudge games .

go back and read end of last dp
and you will see me stopping her lynch the first time and the second time telling fuji it was the wrong move and a frame.

honestly fuji at least could recognize where he was wrong
mislynches are fine
you double down
act apathetic and think you shouldnt be mislynched?
tell you what if you are town
we wont feel bad sending you out either.
drop this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.