Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
tac and tris
one has to be lying it seems .
but the kicker is
no one claimed the ability used on tris
so its likely a scum role?

what on jdb @Flower
If nobody came out with the ability that was used, that means that "What rules" is a scum ability. So why would Tris be scum if scum targeted Tris?

In fact, it might be a killing ability and Tris is indeed immune to kills. But since nobody came out saying that "What rules" is their ability we are inclined to believe that it is scum and Tris surviving a kill might make her a cult leader or something.

Also, the only person who even targeted Tris last night was Luthon. So basic assumption is that Luthon tried to kill her and failed and is framing her. If Luthon flips town, we go for Tris.

I want Luthon out

Emil

Certified Memelord
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE you will never see me act apathetic. i will not stoop that low

i'll take u all on whether im town or scum

i will bring my case forward and i know it makes sense cuz u ningens cant debunk it. u just overestimate ur reads on me everytime for sm reason even when im doing nothing anti town so far

and like i said, unless u think im idiot scum or im saving luthon, then there is no way i am scum this game

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor I sent something to mango and he said he got nothing.

1- I got fucked with again, and got Rbed/Redirected, whatever
2- He got swapped with someone and now someone else has my ability buff
3- Im lying and im scum
4- He's lying and he's scum.
These are possibilities that could have happened, but there is no way to confirm any of this Fuji. I'm sorry but until Mango actually comes out with your buff, then you might be suspected until further info.

I know that you're stressed, but I can't drop the suspicion based on personal feelings.

If nobody came out with the ability that was used, that means that "What rules" is a scum ability. So why would Tris be scum if scum targeted Tris?

In fact, it might be a killing ability and Tris is indeed immune to kills. But since nobody came out saying that "What rules" is their ability we are inclined to believe that it is scum and Tris surviving a kill might make her a cult leader or something.

Also, the only person who even targeted Tris last night was Luthon. So basic assumption is that Luthon tried to kill her and failed and is framing her. If Luthon flips town, we go for Tris.

I want Luthon out
makes a lot of sense lind
but how would we be certain of this

"Also, the only person who even targeted Tris last night was Luthon."

"is it a case where your ability could only tell if he did a harmful action, which would be rendered useless as he was roleblocked"
I didnt confirm fuji was town exactly
this result could also have happened.
He was talking like you confirmed him so I wanted to make sure.

every lynch is a risk
and sometimes we misfire
its fine and we move on. someone has to bold .
Not every lynch has 3 people voting in very quick succession. Though why aren't people sussing Midnight for following Fuji and TAC so quickly in voting Flower?

I want Luthon out
I’m sorry, but that logic doesn’t fly with different scum in the game. Scum can target scum, no?

I’m rrrrrreally starting to think you were culted, I liked you yesterday.

TAC came out with the info first, why would he as scum do that? He was sure he caught her.

These are possibilities that could have happened, but there is no way to confirm any of this Fuji. I'm sorry but until Mango actually comes out with your buff, then you might be suspected until further info.

I know that you're stressed, but I can't drop the suspicion based on personal feelings.
I provided you scenarios, do what you want. I told you i don't care if i get Lynched, in fact it would be better if i did before i get really mad and start saying things i might regret.

So this is me giving you this info, do it with whatever you wish when i'm gone or whatever.

He was talking like you confirmed him so I wanted to make sure.

Not every lynch has 3 people voting in very quick succession. Though why aren't people sussing Midnight for following Fuji and TAC so quickly in voting Flower?
mango and tobi did so earlier
fuji and usopp and midnight delight were end of dp followers

fuji had been on her for a while
midnight was a sheep vote essentially.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its so fken funny ppl start to actually properly analyze the wagon after the main sus on it claims

what am i even playing with. im bad as town, but not this bad...

again... VOTE OUTSIDE FLOWER'S WAGON UNLESS U THINK TAC IS BEING SAVED HERE

COME ON

[vote lynch robin]

2nd wagon TAC

Status
Not open for further replies.