Status
Not open for further replies.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower @MangoSenpai @T-Pein™
@Queen (You are important here)

There are definitely inconsistencies here. There's no way everyone who claimed said the truth.

- The only person who didn't claim is FB, and that means "What rules" belongs to him.
- But we have Rayan who said he got some info, when he was supposed to NOT get any info
- And above all, there are too many immunities here. Look at your own role and tell me if you've got immunities. I've got a passive that will mod block me, no immunity. So it's obvious that our (Town's) passive abilities are detrimental to ourselves.

So Usopp not investigating anything, can actually be a detrimental effect to him. Same with Tris. Even Robin has some post restriction. So we can easily narrow down on suspects here.
Unless, Usopp is lying. What do you think?

Do all of you have passives that mod block you or something if you don't do it?
I have to praise the grandmaster
but I was going to do it anyway without the role just to fuck with people
:milaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Dude it's not bullshit.

I made a mistake and I wanted to admit it openly instead of ignoring it.

Can't go into detail.

I would be more careful from no onwards.
I don’t wanna engage with you too much, but come on, Reborn...you have had all day phase to tell us this, and it’s not like this is some minor mess; we have been all over the map today based on the claimed night actions that you apparently flubbed. You would have caught it and let us know way earlier.

Announcement

I am not the kind of a person who will shy away from accepting my mistake.

There has been some mistakes by me in processing of night actions of last night.😣

I apologize for the confusion.🙏
That's what happens when you kill off Al and Noctis

I don’t wanna engage with you too much, but come on, Reborn...you have had all day phase to tell us this, and it’s not like this is some minor mess; we have been all over the map today based on the claimed night actions that you apparently flubbed. You would have caught it and let us know way earlier.
probably didn't realize it until this recent discussion. We know Reborn is looking through the thread

Mistakes happen

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower @MangoSenpai @T-Pein™
@Queen (You are important here)

There are definitely inconsistencies here. There's no way everyone who claimed said the truth.

- The only person who didn't claim is FB, and that means "What rules" belongs to him.
- But we have Rayan who said he got some info, when he was supposed to NOT get any info
- And above all, there are too many immunities here. Look at your own role and tell me if you've got immunities. I've got a passive that will mod block me, no immunity. So it's obvious that our (Town's) passive abilities are detrimental to ourselves.

So Usopp not investigating anything, can actually be a detrimental effect to him. Same with Tris. Even Robin has some post restriction. So we can easily narrow down on suspects here.
Unless, Usopp is lying. What do you think?

Do all of you have passives that mod block you or something if you don't do it?
Yeah I got something like that

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Doesn't he have Irl stuff to handle atm?
Yes, but he’s also meticulous as hell and very engaged with mafia shit...I just find it hard to believe that as the host of the game, he misreported enough night actions from us to require that public apology. If it were real, why not notify us in our PMs and let the confusion play out when we bring it up in this thread? He didn’t specify who was affected or which actions were incorrect, it just doesn’t feel right.
Post automatically merged:

Fine, if everyone else thinks it’s legitimate, I’m dropping it.

Yes, but he’s also meticulous as hell and very engaged with mafia shit...I just find it hard to believe that as the host of the game, he misreported enough night actions from us to require that public apology. If it were real, why not notify us in our PMs and let the confusion play out when we bring it up in this thread? He didn’t specify who was affected or which actions were incorrect, it just doesn’t feel right.
Post automatically merged:

Fine, if everyone else thinks it’s legitimate, I’m dropping it.
Be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.