Status
Not open for further replies.
Fb is most likely scum, been touting it since end of last phase actually, his play is very inconsistent, he asks too many questions when town beta is sure of himself and tries to get people to go for his scum reads. Whereas in this he’s just poking and asking around,

Asking people to choose for him.

Last phase he only voted Luthon when I threatened him with his flip, either he was scared or he knew what Luthon would flip anyways.

FB is scum 🤷‍♂️.

Fb is most likely scum, been touting it since end of last phase actually, his play is very inconsistent, he asks too many questions when town beta is sure of himself and tries to get people to go for his scum reads. Whereas in this he’s just poking and asking around,

Last phase he only voted Luthon when I threatened him with his flip, either he was scared or he knew what Luthon would flip anyways.

FB is scum 🤷‍♂️.
He's 100% scum. End it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

FB is scum 🤷‍♂️.
I for one want to believe in FB, he's been trying to better himself, and honestly his story almost make me cry.
It's very beautiful.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so rly guys lets analyze info instead of just waiting on flip

> if luthon flips scum, we know the writeup is fake instantly and i'll vig rhea, tobi, robin or odd tonight
> if luthon flips town, we add trist to the list as well.
> if i end up dying u guys lynch odd, robin, flower 2.0, luthon next day

what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.