Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Here's the deal, if Luthon flips town, then try and shoot Tris. @Go D. Usopp ™ That's you I'm talking to.

Luthon says that the "What rules" failed on Tris, and since no one came out, it's scum ability. I might believe that Luthon should be town, simply because scum did not come out with the "what rules" ability, but at the same time, he could be lying.

Also, I have no idea why scum would target Tris in the first place. She was highly suspected last phase. That means Luthon should be town for targeting her, but gosh it's hard to tell anything. His lynch gives us the most info at the moment.

If not Luthon then the only other option is Usopp. So make your choices fast, we've got 20 mins left.

then you have to push for a tris lynch
that info is needed
someone is lying.

if the wu is fake
likely scum
why would they offer usopp to lynch
if its not
since tac isnt one of the 5
he shouldnt get lynched........
I'm not moving from an Usopp lynch. He 100% deserves it and did all his scum tactics, while Tris still could have been bus driven. I won't rely on abilities as much.

Alternatively a Beta lynch.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Fb is most likely scum, been touting it since end of last phase actually, his play is very inconsistent, he asks too many questions when town beta is sure of himself and tries to get people to go for his scum reads. Whereas in this he’s just poking and asking around,

Asking people to choose for him.

Last phase he only voted Luthon when I threatened him with his flip, either he was scared or he knew what Luthon would flip anyways.

FB is scum 🤷‍♂️.
Wait until I will reveal my character. And you will probably change your mind.

Here's the deal, if Luthon flips town, then try and shoot Tris. @Go D. Usopp ™ That's you I'm talking to.

Luthon says that the "What rules" failed on Tris, and since no one came out, it's scum ability. I might believe that Luthon should be town, simply because scum did not come out with the "what rules" ability, but at the same time, he could be lying.

Also, I have no idea why scum would target Tris in the first place. She was highly suspected last phase. That means Luthon should be town for targeting her, but gosh it's hard to tell anything. His lynch gives us the most info at the moment.

If not Luthon then the only other option is Usopp. So make your choices fast, we've got 20 mins left.
It's really not beneficial to talk about tactics here, you know scum is reading it, right?

You want to shoot Tris? She can be protected or bus driven and that's be the scum solution.

Really not liking you today Lind. :sus:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇

Don't kill me at night. Lynch me instead if you guys wanna get rid of me. My passive is really really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.