Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
The best wank is wank that convinces people to join your cause and simultaneously shuts down detractors and delegitimizes them. The five users I listed undoubtedly did that more than anyone else, not just on WorstGen but on OJ as well.

You can say Zoro = Fuji but can you really convince people of that? People like Cinera and Shishio have convinced many that Zoro = Luffy or Zoro > Luffy, that is the power of a true wanker, to pull people over to your agenda, not just posting anything you want lol. It’s not just enough to post something, it’s about who you pull to your side/who you delegitimize in the process. The five I mentioned have mastered this art more than any other Zoro fans.
Different people have different criteria. Your criteria is good too. Its just I dont judge fans based on ridiculous wanks.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Its just I dont judge fans based on ridiculous wanks.
Neither do I lol, it was @Blother who posted a ranking. I just offered my two cents.

In S&A, Guan Yu had authority above Shishio and Cinera within the temple, but they had received the highest honors of Zoro wank specifically because of how they contributed to growing the Zoro Fandom, by defeating her enemies and strengthening their allies. That should be the highest criteria imo.

Is that FemMihawk ?
It is not! This is an original character of mine, a shadowy figure and a powerful swordsman from Wano's history.

Here's a little taste of what's to come:

The cavern was dead silent within. He could no longer hear the storm howling outside, only the faint drip-drip of water from stalactites. Mihawk produced a lighter from his coat pocket, flicking the switch to summon forth a tiny ember, the single source of illumination casting long shadows on the walls. Mihawk walked onward, impervious to the sibilant whispering around him, until he reached the end of the tunnel. A single slab of rock bearing a katana in its sheath. Mihawk lifted the blade reverently, pausing to admire its glossy dark sheen, the same obsidian colour as his Yoru, but flecked with veins of red that seemed to pulsate as though alive.

That’s when he felt her.

Mihawk didn’t have to turn around to know she was there. A young woman stood behind him, pale and slim with sleek black hair spilling down the back of her kimono, patterned with plum blossoms.

I'll tag everyone in the FC when the chapter's up but in the meantime I hope you guys will keep following the story!

G

Gorosei Informer

Disclaimer: This has taken inspiration from @Zoro D Goat post in the Lanji FC. Thank you for the idea.

This is my perspective of the Zoro Wank Heirarchy. If I didn’t add you I apologize. There’s toooo many Zoro fans. Please let me know and I’ll add you.

ZORO WANK HIERARCHY

Governing Leader/Overseer: @Guan Yu

Pirate King: @HA001

Double Fleet Admiral: @ShishioIsBack @nik87

Admirals: @Cinera @Blother @Zowo

Inspector Generals: @Nidai Kitetsu @Fenaker @Aknolagon @Den_Den_Mushi @T.D.A

14 Division Commanders: @Light D Lamperouge @Benn Beckman @Seth @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @stormylife @Ice devil slayer @Queen @Orojackson Refujee @Cross_Marian @Don DaSlayer @Jew D. Boy @Marimo_420 @yj @zzShinichi

Meme Lords: @Gon’s Missing Arm @Finalbeta @Debanv @Xdrake @stairs-kun

Special Secret Agents Cipher Pol X: @Reddot4 @Mihawksenpai @Amparezy

Kaizoko Vergo: @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yo Tan Wa

Flying 6: @Oblivion @KiriNigiri @Luffy bin Dragon @Sword God Ryuma @Roronoa-sama @Haoshoku

10 Vice Admirals: @Lone Laguna Espada @Geo @Reborn @Guymieux @PizzaBread @Rekien @MarimoHeado @wereng99 @Krusher1357 @Salah WG

11 Supernova Captains: @mly90 @hedera__helix @CbShadow @Monkey D. Luffy @draganax @solis @Kromage911 @Cyrus the Cactus @executor partner @Peroroncino @I’mTired

5 Rear Admirals: @playa4321 @Rivaille @MarineHQ62 @vikas @Gauntlet

Commodores: @Garp the Fist @Dark Hound @sneko @Fuckthis3 @Enma @Camie @style

Captain: @kumae @IceWitch @Camie @Natalija @Paperchampion23 @TheKnightOfTheSea

Lieutenant: @Thabeast @LolonoisZolo @Gensui Sazid @Shisui_038 @AdmiralKinyagi @LuffyMazino @Patapujuro @The White Crane @DKI @djnhsly

Navy Soldiers (I’ve Never seen you post/wank Zoro): @Gol D. Roger @BossYimz @Sade @Monet @MasterD @Rukusho @Buggy D Clown @Admiral Lee Hung @Dragomir @RZ.119 @Zoro @Md Zolo @Grumpy Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @HAJIKATA @Greenbeard @mr bushido @RyumaZoro @Himura @wordyworm @yorosenpai @Tamerani @bblue @ShadyOjiro @Zenos7 @Sunita @gojo

Who should I add? We should vote to change, to move up or down, etc.

@Guan Yu I’d appreciate it if you add this to the front page. Us Zoro fans should have better structural integrity than the Lanji FC.
Tyvm for the add!

:kata::cheers::zosmug:

Neither do I lol, it was @Blother who posted a ranking. I just offered my two cents.

In S&A, Guan Yu had authority above Shishio and Cinera within the temple, but they had received the highest honors of Zoro wank specifically because of how they contributed to growing the Zoro Fandom, by defeating her enemies and strengthening their allies. That should be the highest criteria imo.
I would give that honor to Bogard, lol.

Is Bogard really an exclusive Zoro wanker? I see him posting a lot more about other characters these days. Lol

Cinera and Shishio have been exclusive sword wankers for over half a decade now lol.
I meant these guys get banned within a week if Bogard wasn't admin, lol. In that sense, he helped to grow the fandom more than anyone.

Bogard was never a Zoro fan directly. He wasn't even a member of the Zoro FC in OJ. But he used to debate for Zoro all the time, lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I meant these guys get banned within a week if Bogard wasn't admin, lol.

Bogard was never a Zoro fan directly. He wasn't even a member of the Zoro FC in OJ. But he used to debate for Zoro all the time.
I see lol. For reference, Bakura one day actually randomly found Shishio defending Zoro on YouTube using his irl profile lmfao.

This was the basis for chapter 20 of S&A

Shout out to @Gol D. Roger who pretends not to be one of us but secretly is and spends most his time defending zoro
Lmfao yeah, Gol D is a fake Shanks fan. He is more extreme than many of us when it comes to Zoro.

I see lol. For reference, Bakura one day actually randomly found Shishio defending Zoro on YouTube using his irl profile lmfao.

This was the basis for chapter 20 of S&A
I know he loves Zoro, no need of proof, lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I meant these guys get banned within a week if Bogard wasn't admin, lol. In that sense, he helped to grow the fandom more than anyone.

Bogard was never a Zoro fan directly. He wasn't even a member of the Zoro FC in OJ. But he used to debate for Zoro all the time, lol
tbf out of the 5 he listed there the only ones getting banned are me and shishio lol
cinera and light never do anything to get banned
and whilst Lik says outlandish shit he doesnt really insult anyone and tbf to him takes a lot of shit

tbf out of the 5 he listed there the only ones getting banned are me and shishio lol
cinera and light never do anything to get banned
and whilst Lik says outlandish shit he doesnt really insult anyone and tbf to him takes a lot of shit
Cinera might get banned before you and Shishio :gokulaugh:

I mean a hater mod will target him first. Light survives everywhere.