Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
its a role check where she finds out the role's alignment. Since you claimed TAC and she checked TAC's alignment, the role itself, it came up as guilty.

So thats what im going on. yea
I checked the role Luthon and got guilty as a result.
The rest of y’all need to keep this in mind if I’m lynched today. All I talked about on D1 is my theory about non-Informer mods, which Flower would have benefited from if we didn’t lynch her and she flipped Al, a non-Informer mod and a townie. Y’all really think TAC, a non-Informer mod, is scum when Al wasn’t? Then lynch me and find out.
Post automatically merged:

;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
FUCK YOU REBORN
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
what is the content of the message
u have to full claim tris

and by full i mean like literally rephrsae ur role to us

dont give us tiny bits
Sure.

Town D1 sus: Kill me at night, the next dp is going to last 12 hours and a no lynch will occur

Listen to me ningens: Ask help via message. If we lynch scum, I get one shot of one of their abilities. If we lynch town then the person who accepted my message and I are gonna appear guilty.

Sogeking: Target a townie, their negative action is going to fail on an inno player.

Sure.

Town D1 sus: Kill me at night, the next dp is going to last 12 hours and a no lynch will occur

Listen to me ningens: Ask help via message. If we lynch scum, I get one shot of one of their abilities. If we lynch town then the person who accepted my message and I are gonna appear guilty.

Sogeking: Target a townie, their negative action is going to fail on an inno player.
eew

Sure.

target a townie
implying usopp is townie in this case and odd is as well if no swap went on.......

If more people ask me I will reveal my character for starters. And this game shall finally become enciting.

I don't trust your fishing am sorry.
lmao
"If more people ask me I will reveal my character for starters"
character names dont townclear you buddy

can you read?
yes or no
did you act n1
that doesnt fish what your role is or who you are . its asking if you sat back n1 or not.

and you think am cult yet you havent voted me
lmao.
last time am asking fb or you are lock scum to me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok what r the chances me, odd and tris all 3 town?

we shudnt just tunnel too much on 3 of us and actually start pressuring others a bit

ive been saying this entire game but none rly cares

its getting frustrating

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
lmao
"If more people ask me I will reveal my character for starters"
character names dont townclear you buddy

can you read?
yes or no
did you act n1
that doesnt fish what your role is or who you are . its asking if you sat back n1 or not.

and you think am cult yet you havent voted me
lmao.
last time am asking fb or you are lock scum to me.
Why should I vote you when other people have more chances to flip scum?

Let me grasp the logic here.

You are the one who is derailing the other wagons right now, you are asking me to perform the same in order to frame me or something?

I told you that I prefer not to provide further details for now unless that's mandatory, because I'm worried of scum getting me knowing I'm powerful.

Okay, listen, guys.

I‘m not Town. I‘m an Indie. I have to lynch JDB as my wincon. And he has to lynch me. We‘re both Indies. Nat probably knows about this, so she is so adamant I‘m not Town. Whoever pushed me today might just be scum pushing for an Indie, so that they can earn some cred. But I‘m not harmful, I just need another Indie gone. Given how lynches go, though, I doubt I can achieve that without making an alliance. You‘re running around like headless chickens, Town, and it‘s time you stop this.

Status
Not open for further replies.