Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
player is innocent doesnt sound like a passive.......
sounds more like if the target player is actually not scum
so your vote on odd is confusing atm
Doesn’t the GF have a passive like that?

That could be too. I didn’t start this inno passive stuff. Flowa wanted me to vote him. So I did.

Because he said I didn’t target Usopp. He listed the action that targeted Usopp. Mine wasn’t there. And I’m pretty sure I used it on Usopp.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i have seen scumsopp lie when a role has been exposed as dead
wouldnt put shit past you tbh
ok but thats different

thats something inevitable happening to me. i didnt kill rayan and have him flip usopp. thats purple mafia throwing

i didnt have to come to the thread and say aight guys i failed a shot on odd

i can just say i killed rhea or sm sht and call it a day, or even not say anything

Why should I vote you when other people have more chances to flip scum?

Let me grasp the logic here.

You are the one who is derailing the other wagons right now, you are asking me to perform the same in order to frame me or something?

I told you that I prefer not to provide further details for now unless that's mandatory, because I'm worried of scum getting me knowing I'm powerful.
lmao saying yes or no on If you acted n1 tells scum if you are powerful or not ........
there's no logic in what you are saying
read that post again yourself and the question am asking
and you realise you overate how smart you are.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇

That could be too. I didn’t start this inno passive stuff. Flowa wanted me to vote him. So I did.

Because he said I didn’t target Usopp. He listed the action that targeted Usopp. Mine wasn’t there. And I’m pretty sure I used it on Usopp.
actions*

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay, listen, guys.

I‘m not Town. I‘m an Indie. I have to lynch JDB as my wincon. And he has to lynch me. We‘re both Indies. Nat probably knows about this, so she is so adamant I‘m not Town. Whoever pushed me today might just be scum pushing for an Indie, so that they can earn some cred. But I‘m not harmful, I just need another Indie gone. Given how lynches go, though, I doubt I can achieve that without making an alliance. You‘re running around like headless chickens, Town, and it‘s time you stop this.
now that u said this u shud sit in the bench and let the real townies do the work or ur getting vigged next

:goyea:

u aint getting ur wincon till we eliminate scum, so gl

weird ish
coming out and claiming jdb guilty after tris implied he would be last dp is a bit .....
opportunistic

maybe if she looks into someone we sus and lets see the result she gets
This is what concerns me. Flower claimed an invest on day 1 and got lynched and today she said she got guilty on Jew when Tris said last day he would be guilty. Kiwipom scum reads Jew and votes him on day 1. If Kiwipom scum read Jew on day 1 then why did she not invest him on night 1?

I'm wary of odd because it looked like to me someone else already hinted watcher and Usopp said a kill failed on him. I'm still behind and not caught up. I have iso odd to see what he has been saying and he said he watched Usopp and did Tris also visit Usopp last night?

ask the host if innocent in that case is a passive or just a townie /indie who isnt maf.

Okay, listen, guys.

I‘m not Town. I‘m an Indie. I have to lynch JDB as my wincon. And he has to lynch me. We‘re both Indies. Nat probably knows about this, so she is so adamant I‘m not Town. Whoever pushed me today might just be scum pushing for an Indie, so that they can earn some cred. But I‘m not harmful, I just need another Indie gone. Given how lynches go, though, I doubt I can achieve that without making an alliance. You‘re running around like headless chickens, Town, and it‘s time you stop this.
:kriwhat:

I gave you my trust

Okay, listen, guys.

LOL nope, you're just that obvious. But thanks for confessing you made it up :milaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Okay, listen, guys.

Yet another fantastic lie...she might be an indie, but I for sure am not, my wincon only mentions keeping town safe. I’ve entertained this bullshit long enough.

Unvote
Vote Lynch SCUM FLOWA @Reborn
;) ;) ;)

Okay, listen, guys.

:zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.