Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
they didnt do this
last 2 dp's lind ...
Yupp, Jew and Nat are suspicious as hell. Midnight was talking about the penalties for not doing the passive being only mod block, but I was just saying that there are other penalties as well.

Nat's sudden Zoro wank might be due to conversion, a passive that kicks in only later in the game, or some other mechanic or ability stuff.

Yupp, Jew and Nat are suspicious as hell. Midnight was talking about the penalties for not doing the passive being only mod block, but I was just saying that there are other penalties as well.

Nat's sudden Zoro wank might be due to conversion, a passive that kicks in only later in the game, or some other mechanic or ability stuff.
if it is
that is an obvious post restriction is it not?

Or because she janitored Lanji who also had the Zoro wank passive and now has his abilities :goatasure:.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Answer this honestly - am I suspicious because of my behavior and actions, or is it because you’re listening to Flower/voted for you at one point?

Status
Not open for further replies.