Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Your passive is suspicious. I mean a passive that kicks in out of no where day 3 is hard to take in. Also, we got the whole thing with Tris - Flower - You. If we get rid of Flower, we might have info on you too.

Obviously the main reason I suspect you is because your posts became tooo funny this phase. Is this a new passive as well? I'm loving it!
Go check out my last few posts on D1 after Kiwi voted for me...nobody came after me in that way yesterday, but just because you didn’t see it then doesn’t mean it didn’t happen ;)

Also, I’m always funny, motherfucker :beckmoji:

Emil

Certified Memelord
usopp today
"I know townie flower when I see one"

usopp cfd's townie flower day 1

stop acting like you arent a flawed player reading the game like everyone else . lol
and u stop acting like her roles didnt have 500 restrictions ruining her town play

even with all those restrictions i was 30-40% hesitant to lynch her and wanted to give her chance at the end but she was unable to defend herself

we talked about this so many times. role restriction changes the player alot, dont pretend its not.

i dont mind that mislynch at all. she just got unlucky her role was restricted

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Zoro kills the strongest(Kaido) and promotes Mihawk into the strongest and becomes the strongest himself when he defeats Mihawk.
Zoro killing Kaido is just the start of sword wank. The times are good to be a Zoro fan. :finally:
Hey! You deviated from your passive. Normally you post with Zoro wank only to the first person that asks you reads and then proceed to post normally to other posters.

You're faking this aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.