Status
Not open for further replies.
its obviously not an issue with me cuz u have ppl claiming op sht like queen and hardly any votes r going to them

maybe my playstyle is weird, but u cant deny town is lazy asfk for always pointing their guns at the more active players

and i proven this enough since i was inactive day 1 and wasn't suspected

i will call them lazy all i want cuz thats what they r
agreed queen is so questionable
it may have looked like lanji 1.0 tunelled queen day 1 and I did end up leaving her as my vote. only flower 1.0 listened but I dont slate town as you do.

"i will call them lazy all i want cuz thats what they r"
and they will continue to not listen to you......
i dont townread you usopp esp with this odd - tris merry go round
if i did i would be on the same wagon.....

you havent given anything to show you are townie
all we have had is mislynches
your vig claim with the questionable invest passive that you didnt mention d1.
damn hard to trust.

and u stop acting like her roles didnt have 500 restrictions ruining her town play

even with all those restrictions i was 30-40% hesitant to lynch her and wanted to give her chance at the end but she was unable to defend herself

we talked about this so many times. role restriction changes the player alot, dont pretend its not.

i dont mind that mislynch at all. she just got unlucky her role was restricted
or you dont know townie flower as good as you think you do
stop making excuses

@Kvothe Kingkiller wanna go to a Café and have some Indie talk ?
#IndieLivesMatter

Though, Flower, last night I played a game with an Executioner (where he has to vote out a target to win. If his target dies, he becomes a townie). He full out claimed he was executioner and who said his target was. His target then died and then he led the lynch onto someone else because we believed he was now a townie.

That person was his ACTUAL target and he won the game.

I'm so mad, lmao.

I thought maybe you might be doing something similar here and tac isn't your actual target but someone else is.

Status
Not open for further replies.