Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at page 335 and I've lost all my remaining lifeforce, someone write me a poem.
I will solve the game based on the poem.
Before you slip into unconsciousness
I'd like to have another kiss
Another flashing chance at bliss
Another kiss, another kiss
The days are bright and filled with pain
Enclose me in your gentle rain
The time you ran was too insane
We'll meet again, we'll meet again
Oh tell me where your freedom lies
The streets are fields that never die
Deliver me from reasons why
You'd rather cry, I'd rather fly
The crystal ship is being filled
A thousand girls, a thousand thrills
A million ways to spend your time
When we get back, I'll drop a line

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Before you slip into unconsciousness
I'd like to have another kiss
Another flashing chance at bliss
Another kiss, another kiss
The days are bright and filled with pain
Enclose me in your gentle rain
The time you ran was too insane
We'll meet again, we'll meet again
Oh tell me where your freedom lies
The streets are fields that never die
Deliver me from reasons why
You'd rather cry, I'd rather fly
The crystal ship is being filled
A thousand girls, a thousand thrills
A million ways to spend your time
When we get back, I'll drop a line
This is from the song The days are bright and filled with pain.

pain

pein

T-pein.

T-pein is scum.

GG. Scum tremble before me.

odd - he seems to know the writeup was fake, seems to have tmi on lanji 1.0 as town, is denying that i vigged him, instead of saying tris ability stopped me, none claims they protected odd, odd denying he has bullet proof, odd not wanting to share why he needs 100 word essay, odd does not have any stance or reads other than lynch usopp, which is something every1 and his mom does rn. hes scum asfk, no matter how u look at it.
You actually have a good point on odd. Tris action stopped you from shooting anyone and it seems like odd conveniently claimed bulletproof, said he watched you last night and did not see anyone visit you and Tris visited you last night.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am consistently pushing Nat and LANJI since forever and providing reasons.

I don't want to stay hidden.

I think it's ok if I definitively return to my original meta when it comes to votes then. I had announced since last game that I would have changed it but this change turned into a fiasco so far and I don't want Town to mislynch for the third time.

Vote Lynch LANJI @Reborn
well this is an awful vote

so maybe ur town beta now indeed

welcome bk

i wanna get robin to talk, not necessary lynch them

i wanna get ppl to talk 1 by 1

see what kiwi turned out? we shuda pressured that outta her day 1. we r rly slow on schedule cuz we r tunneling so hard on few ppl.

robin's tmi on flower + fake claiming post restriction + vote on tobi, is just rly weird to me
also read my other post that you quoted carefully usopp
I need you to get it

why do you think robin post restriction is fake.

Emil

Certified Memelord
odd saw 2 other abilities on me

a bus drive and a kill that none claimed

it could easily be tmi from his scum chat. they busdrived and killed me and it went to lanji/rhea

there is also another vig out there that isnt claiming rn and they r the ones that killed rhea most likely

Emil

Certified Memelord
basically @Tris luthon said an ability failed on u, and u said u have no sort of protection

hat ability's name was [active - what rules] or smthing like that as per luthon's claim

luthon died and indeed flipped capable of performing such action on u

please work with us to confirm u here tris

1. do u rly not have anything to make that ability fail? that ability name is rly NAI, but it failed on u according to luthon

2. did anyone claim shooting that ability to u or bus driving u or anything of that sort? if not then they r likely scum

if anyone targeted tris night 1 with an ability called [what rules] pls say so. if you bus driven her or redirected abilities on her pls do so too

basically @Tris luthon said an ability failed on u, and u said u have no sort of protection

hat ability's name was [active - what rules] or smthing like that as per luthon's claim

luthon died and indeed flipped capable of performing such action on u

please work with us to confirm u here tris

1. do u rly not have anything to make that ability fail? that ability name is rly NAI, but it failed on u according to luthon

2. did anyone claim shooting that ability to u or bus driving u or anything of that sort? if not then they r likely scum

if anyone targeted tris night 1 with an ability called [what rules] pls say so. if you bus driven her or redirected abilities on her pls do so too

couldn't have something happened to the player who tried to use "what rules" for the ability to fail, like getting rbed?

Emil

Certified Memelord
also read my other post that you quoted carefully usopp
I need you to get it

why do you think robin post restriction is fake.
which post sorry missed this

robin said their posts r precious but proceeds to waste them on nothing by typing multiple 1 liner posts that amount to nothing. iso his day 1 and see lol

this is coming from sm1 that fake claimed magical princess indie right at start of day 1 in weeb game lol. he can easily fake claim sht like that

Status
Not open for further replies.