Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also the ability name "what rules"... seems like there is a player who break rules on this game
banned players could be the scum team
but wouldn't a scum ability failing on tris make her look good? is multiball confirmed?
why r u feigning ignorance queen

ability names are NAI here lol

[what rules] can be anyone rebellious enough

but since none wanna claim it then its likely scum or inactive townie

Emil

Certified Memelord
yea but didnt fuji give her ability to invest? thats what i thought

well nvm it rly doesn matter, flower is outed liar anyway

moving on

need to see what robin has to say today about who we lynching from tris/odd

none is claiming roleblocking tris either, so idk whats wrong with her lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
"i dont recall fuji receiving one from flower. AL didnt even have messaging abilities"
dont think flower sent it.
I am a luffy fan club member
the message I got today and the one I got to not vote flower are different .
fuji still went on to vote off flower
this one feels different.

very different
iso fuji usopp starting this dp .
cheers.
dw gotcha

gotta run some errands again will be bk later

basically @Tris luthon said an ability failed on u, and u said u have no sort of protection

hat ability's name was [active - what rules] or smthing like that as per luthon's claim

luthon died and indeed flipped capable of performing such action on u

please work with us to confirm u here tris

1. do u rly not have anything to make that ability fail? that ability name is rly NAI, but it failed on u according to luthon

2. did anyone claim shooting that ability to u or bus driving u or anything of that sort? if not then they r likely scum

if anyone targeted tris night 1 with an ability called [what rules] pls say so. if you bus driven her or redirected abilities on her pls do so too

Repeating Zoro's main fight is King is in a way insulting Zoro. Its like claiming he isn't worthy of fighting the big baddy or arc and should take the second seat to Law and Kidd when he has been presented in superior light to them through out Wano leading up to roof top fight and on the roof top fight.

odd saw 2 other abilities on me

a bus drive and a kill that none claimed

it could easily be tmi from his scum chat. they busdrived and killed me and it went to lanji/rhea

there is also another vig out there that isnt claiming rn and they r the ones that killed rhea most likely
So you're saying here odd watched you and saw a busdriver visit you and a kill that failed on you and he won't reveal his info on who visited you. Revealing this info should be really helpful and if odd won't reveal who switched you and attempted to kill you then that would mean he is lying.

odd saw 2 other abilities on me

a bus drive and a kill that none claimed

it could easily be tmi from his scum chat. they busdrived and killed me and it went to lanji/rhea

there is also another vig out there that isnt claiming rn and they r the ones that killed rhea most likely
mmm imo i dont think the vig should come out and say just because they would have a risk of getting blocked or redirected.

Status
Not open for further replies.