Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
also the ability name "what rules"... seems like there is a player who break rules on this game
banned players could be the scum team
but wouldn't a scum ability failing on tris make her look good? is multiball confirmed?
I think it might be related to several possibilities but I have no idea which player could entail it. Maybe a mod or a fierce banned user like Moe or someone of that kind.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
ur mom lol.

jk, eh. idk, I've been out of whack this DP, I'm inclined believeing in JDB though, he was my town read from early on.
Lind is also town.
Robin has an alibi, so I believe she is town as well.
Tris is.. tris.. not too sure

Rayan/ T-pein/ Tobi/Sera/ Juliet/ rayan are mostly the people who are not participating a lot. maybe a mafia is hiding among them.

FinalB has also been my town read for a long time. So I believe him too

Odd has been more active this DP than the earlier ones, but I feel like something's off with him.
Just a feeling though.

I want all of you to say who you want lynched
Don't we basically have to lynch either Flower or Usopp? Flower because she's indie at best, and Usopp because we agreed to let him live so long as he followed our directions, and he not only declined to do so but conveniently claims to have struck a target that would prevent him from verifying his claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.