Status
Not open for further replies.
btw @oddoddfruit why would u watch me if u think im scum?

shudnt u be watching lanji or lind, the ppl u hard town read? or even flower

i dont see the logic behind it
Wanted to see real vig shoot you and confirm that you are indeed bulletproof/lying
Here’s me NOT defending @Turnip on D1 and trying to dissuade everyone from her lynch, enjoy!! ;)
How come all of these day 1 defending Flower posts don't have winky faces?

You actually have a good point on odd. Tris action stopped you from shooting anyone and it seems like odd conveniently claimed bulletproof, said he watched you last night and did not see anyone visit you and Tris visited you last night.
Juliet please don't imagine things that haven't been said, I have claimed not bulletproof and saw two actions on Usopp

Emil

Certified Memelord
How many people here feel like Usopp and T Pein could be part of a team spinning a desperate attempt now?

All this overexaggerated and exerted posting from Usopp. He was so quiet a few days ago.
uhh

yea i wanted to coast day 1 and 2

ended up half coasting day 1 and not coasting at all day 1

but now im on full sogeking town leader mode

and the last thing id do is openly protect a teammate like that. i just know tpein didnt do a negative action to flower

so if tpein is scum then maybe flower his scummate? but she claimed indie

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You dont have to, different question : Why you want lynch Flowa? Is it also your wincon to lynch her?

Rhea 1.0 is died. Its 2.0.
My wincon is to eliminate threats to town...whatever the hell Flower is, scum or indie (like she randomly claimed we both are for reasons only known to her), she’s a threat to town, and I aim to eliminate ;)

Rhea

Cattitude
My wincon is to eliminate threats to town...whatever the hell Flower is, scum or indie (like she randomly claimed we both are for reasons only known to her), she’s a threat to town, and I aim to eliminate ;)
Sigh. Here we go again, I really can't move on from the Valentines game.
Flowa claims, Tris weird abilities claim and you talks like a Townie :catcry::catcry:

Maybe I need a break for 1 game.

I don't want any more mislynch! :blobevil:

Status
Not open for further replies.