12) @RheanaeL
14) @Kvothe Kingkiller
15) @MangoSenpai
16) @T-Pein™
17) @Seraphoenix
19) @Tobi
20) @Marimo_420
24) @Midnight Delight

i dont remember action claims from u guys tonight, and some said they didnt do anything.
could u guys atleast come forth and enlighten us or all u mfkers r entering the vig pool automatically

i love to roll a dice and shoot
i mentioned before that I'm not going to use my actives per flower 1.0 request

aight u guys left, pls tell us who u targeted tonight if it helps move the game forward. we r in desperate need of some input from inactives rn

1) @RayanOO
4) @Finalbeta
9) @Natalija
10) @Lindltaylor
12) @RheanaeL
14) @Kvothe Kingkiller
17) @Seraphoenix
19) @Tobi
20) @Marimo_420

failure to comply will automatically sign u up for the vig pool

dont fken test me ningens :beckmoji:
Hey, just stopped by to show you correct ranking: Zoro>Mihawk>>>Luffy>~Sanji
You cannot put a kicker and a boxer in the same level as sword-wielding combat machines.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Now that that's over with, back to what I was saying. Here's why I am suspicious of Tobi:

Tobi might as well not have posted anything in this game, for all his posts are worth. He has said several times that he isn't reading anything. However, he used an ability on Jew D. Boy last night, who is a central player in this game and a high priority target. If Tobi isn't reading the game, then either he chose his target randomly, or his teammates directed him toward JDB.
aight say no more robin

i'll give u a pass today

looks like ur at ur limit too, atleast ur staying consistent, altho u wasted ur posts or random sht like telling tpein not to use laix gifs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.