Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Someone [??] Super - Killed @Go D. Usopp ™

You are MonsterZoro!

[Passive - Unknown] - He is immune to any kind of investigation. He will show up as neither good nor evil on alignment scans.

[Passive - Town Safety] - MonsterZoro always take charge to defend sanji fandom. If he kills an innocent person, he will be role-crushed and vote-silenced for a cycle. He will also lose his killing progress.

[Active - Trolling Spree] - There isn't any zoro fan who hasn't got trolled by you. Each night, Monster Zoro may choose a player to kill.
--- [First Kill] - Upon killing the first mafia your kill will become immune to role-blocks
--- [Second Kill] - Your kill will become undetectable
--- [Third Kill] - Your kill will become super-kill

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

are u fken kidding me
i barely started playing the game too

ffs

ty for game @Reborn @AL sama

also fk u town u always give me brain damage trying to carry this sht lmao

gl to every1

usopp out

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Didn’t Usopp say he tried to kill oddodd and failed? I’m just spitballing here, and it’s a lot of conjecture like my D1 theory, but if we assume that the ability and verbiage you pointed out means he could only kill town and mafia, not culted players, wouldn’t that tell us why the kill was unsuccessful? Again, this isn’t meant to be taken as gospel, I’m thinking out loud.

Didn’t Usopp say he tried to kill oddodd and failed? I’m just spitballing here, and it’s a lot of conjecture like my D1 theory, but if we assume that the ability and verbiage you pointed out means he could only kill town and mafia, not culted players, wouldn’t that tell us why the kill was unsuccessful? Again, this isn’t meant to be taken as gospel, I’m thinking out loud.
that would be really dumb, though
i'm still thinking about this

"He will show up as neither good nor evil on alignment scans. "
Bangmi role: ... each night, you may target a player and discern their alignment. You will receive results in the form of [Innocent] or [Guilty].

--- [Second Kill] - Your kill will become undetectable
why would this be considered as a buff? he was a a vigi, not scum

also he only gets power ups if he kills MAFIA... not scum. Mafia.

there is something wrong with this role , legit thought this was a fake WU

Trolling Spree targets Odd...
Odd supposedly targets Usopp.
Usopp must have been switched with Odd for Trolling Spree to have targetted him, but then Odd would have visited himself and not gotten those results since Trolling Spree would have been on Usopp, then, and he didn‘t visit Usopp.
And Odd couldn‘t have been redirected either since else the Redirect would be among his results.

It‘s not possible that he received what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.