I Can Go Lower
Well, we can just mark all these guys as suspects
- T-pein
- JDB
- Rayan
- Queen
- Rhea
- Robin

@Queen did you use your action fail ability last night?
Did I vote for Flower 1.0 or Tris? Did I ever even sus Usopp, or just incredibly annoyed? What on Earth have I done to still be a suspect here, other than the complete and total bullshit Flower has said? This is why I think you’re culted, man, there’s absolutely no good reason to sus me this hard unless you’re buying everything another highly scummy looking player says.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Did I vote for Flower 1.0 or Tris? Did I ever even sus Usopp, or just incredibly annoyed? What on Earth have I done to still be a suspect here, other than the complete and total bullshit Flower has said? This is why I think you’re culted, man, there’s absolutely no good reason to sus me this hard unless you’re buying everything another highly scummy looking player says.
Well, I'm sorry JDB, I tried to shoot Flower last night to somehow bring closure to this back and forth, but it failed. Btw, we can't just drop suspicion on you just yet. Especially since both of you are accusing each other of lying. Either one of you are or both of you are.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Dragomir is a scum role and also non Informer mod. The theme are Mafia hosts. Including Zem and possibly Flower.
Oh did you target Odd last night too?

Anyway, apparently Drago is also mafia and we have Flower insistent that you are Indie too. Also, your theory isn't entirely true, but good try with that.
drago is a non informer mod and he is scum
All right, I see the write up...being wrong on one role and having my theory disproven doesn’t make me town, but I’m almost positive I’m quoting three sets of deaf ears here, so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.