Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I can vouch for T-Pein to an extent; he told me in our chat that he did not actually want to lynch Usopp (and said this before he was killed), and he doesn’t actually trust Flower like most of his posts have implied. To me, it sounds like he’s being manipulated, and I think y’all know who I have to suspect for that...
If players here think that Usopp’s kill was redirected him and he was saved by Tris then we don’t have to assume that Odd has any protection.

So make T-Pein ask Odd for a chat and Odd has to publicly say no in the thread. He’ll be killed then according to T-Pein himself.

After that we can lynch someone else like Flower, you, Rayan, Robin or Queen

Nat voted for Beta in all day phased right?
She voted for Usopp in Day 2.
Still she voted for Beta two times, maybe she wanted him to be the one to deflect her lynch to
[Passive - Not to Sabby] - Kiwi doesn't believe any rule had been set which disallows her to do anything she wants. When Kiwi is on the verge of death from a lynch, she will passively deflect the lynch onto a townie whom she has targeted thrice.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If players here think that Usopp’s kill was redirected him and he was saved by Tris then we don’t have to assume that Odd has any protection.

So make T-Pein ask Odd for a chat and Odd has to publicly say no in the thread. He’ll be killed then according to T-Pein himself.

The only problem is that since we know Odd is scum, he has no need to hide. So he could just publicly say Yes instead.

So rather we ask one of the suspects I listed to say No in the thread and get killed.

@T-Pein™ can you use your chat ability this day phase?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Still prefer odd

Or you, Lind...don’t see a lot of people convinced of your allegiance around here right now.

imo we should have tpein killing you and then lynch odd

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
imo we should have tpein killing you and then lynch odd
Yeah, I’m an option too lol. But I’m:

- forthcoming with all my actions.
- I’m still scum hunting and not stuck only defending myself.
- I’m giving out a possible solution to narrowing down our suspects and hopefully offing two scum this day phase instead of one.
- I have been consistent in my pushes on Nat and Odd. Both of whom suspected me already since Day 2 and day 3.
- Nat kept saying I’m culted which should at least prove I’m not mafia.

And I can tell you I’m not culted, in fact Lanji could also be the one who was culted on N1 or N2.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Alright, I am back, and loaded.

So there is 1 ability I don't know yet, Reborn suddenly decided I was able to know the name of the abilities used. But he forgot to tell me WHAT they were (which originally was what my ability was, to see what effect the player I look at has gotten)

So I peeked through FLOWA's window, and 3 abilities were used.
2 of them were Natalija (as proven by the WU)
[Conditional Active - Hosting Duo] - If Drago and Kiwi target the same player during the night, they'll abduct them. They'll be unable to post nor vote during the following day, and they'll be blocked the same night as well before returning to the game the following night.
[Active - Bear Claw] - Don't you dare to say anything against Bears. Once per cycle, She can target a player and role-block them for the cycle.
Oh please do reveal.

Since the cult leader should be bulletproof too if we are assuming the GF to be bulletproof, perhaps mafia and cult targeted each other.

So then scum, started outing each other for town cred, don't worry, we will lynch your suspect and save you for later.
we'll be waiting for you mango
good luck at work
So this means that Flower is.. very roleblocked right now.
BUT.
She is NOT mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.