Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
About Oden's possible return:if he really is alive,how did the beast pirates mistakenly allowed him to live?why doesn't he have any burn scars(luffy was not boiled alive and has a big scar on his chest)?how come he did not try to get in contact with the remaining scabbards in Wano?
I think Oden is dead and this guy is either a Kanjuro drawing,Fox guy,Catarina Devon or Bon Clay!If the fake Oden is a enemy,do you guys think the scabbards will fight him?will he convince the samurai that he is the real deal?if so,what is he planning?to ambush the samurai?to fight with the samurai(in case its kanjuro pulling a sogeking or bon clay)?if its the fox guy,why make this farce?for morale boost?

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
About Oden's possible return:if he really is alive,how did the beast pirates mistakenly allowed him to live?why doesn't he have any burn scars(luffy was not boiled alive and has a big scar on his chest)?how come he did not try to get in contact with the remaining scabbards in Wano?
I think Oden is dead and this guy is either a Kanjuro drawing,Fox guy,Catarina Devon or Bon Clay!If the fake Oden is a enemy,do you guys think the scabbards will fight him?will he convince the samurai that he is the real deal?if so,what is he planning?to ambush the samurai?to fight with the samurai(in case its kanjuro pulling a sogeking or bon clay)?if its the fox guy,why make this farce?for morale boost?
Just read through this thread. Your question are all answered

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
most likely the chapter after next. From what we seen it goes like. Non straw hat member from alliance then straw hat member
That would be garbage imo. I'd rather see the Strawhats action than some old man who is on a dead bed and what's worse is that he's not even dead. 3 Strawhats chapters are down so we have 7 SH chapters left + 7 chapters in between for non-Strawhats action which makes it at least 14 chapters before we're going back to the rooftop.

Status
Not open for further replies.