Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
This makes no sense. The gap between kaido (and meme) and his Calamities is huge. The sulong dukes put Jack down in seconds kaido had to step in to stop them killing him. The sn are and will do much better than what the scabbards did zoro has hurt and will further hurt kaido more and more grievously as the fight goes on. The reason he skipped them is cause they get bodied.
Injured Jack who they sneak attacked and who wasn't using Hybrid.

they didnt sneak shit
he was facing kin they said leave it and charged him and almost killed him instantly

and thats the dukes whose ap isnt close to zoros
Theres no proof he was facing Kin you liar. And why did he look to his side if they came from the front....

At the end of the day they fought an injured Jack who was in Zoan form. It's expected for them to destroy him.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Theres no proof he was facing Kin you liar. And why did he look to his side if they came from the front....

At the end of the day they fought an injured Jack who was in Zoan form. It's expected for them to destroy him.
And what did those same attacks do to kaido ? Hardly anything. There's levels to this. And Jack is far far away.

I like Zoro a lot more, but that shouldn't disqualify me from being a Sanji fan; I like Zoro a lot more than any other One Piece character.

I've written essays arguing that:
Just recently, I argued that Sanji would be more useful than Kidd on the Rooftop.

I also don't shit on Sanji despite some of the most prominent Sanji fans relentlessly shitting on Zoro (@Chrono, @Big D. Kaios, @Pan D. A. Man, @kurwa, @Jackteo, @MonsterZoro, @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo, @sanji, etc.). Hell, the only reason that Chrono is not on my ignore list is that I enjoy reading his Sanji posts.

@RayanOO and @Yo Tan Wa can verify that I don't bash Sanji.

I would admit that I've argued that Zoro low/mid diffs Sanji, but I've also argued that:
  • Luffy can only fight on par with Santoryu Zoro while he's in G4.
  • Santoryu Zoro can beat Dragon Kaido.
  • Santoryu Zoro might be a low top tier.

I don't participate in the Zoro vs Sanji threads anymore, so my thoughts on where Sanji stands in relation to Zoro shouldn't matter.

@Zoro D Goat: I demand that I be given a befitting rank.
I don't shit on Zoro. I just tell the truth about him. I been defending Sanji while saying I like Zoro too, but not going headcannon on him doing stuff like Zoro over Luffy or any nonsense like that.

As for your talk. I agree with your points there, but disagree between gap of Zoro and Sanji. Zoro is in 5 vs 1, so you can't use that as solid feat for solo fight as solo fight can go different than team fight. Sanji looking to face YC lvl, so it still pushes them on same level especially early we know Sanji can fight a Yonko given he block Big Mom's attack in prior arc after all.

Also Idk about Zoro beating Kaido. That is headcannon for him to solo a Yonko even with Enma, that is going a bit too far and Luffy is another level than Zoro even with Enma from what we seen.

Honestly, I have no clue why Cinera is here and personally, I feel they should be threadbanned @Natalija you’re a god at doing that, please do take care of this.

You legitimately don’t hesitate with me. The rate you threadban me is almost godlike, it’s like being hit by Kuma’s paws or Kizaru’s light speed attacks, hell I might even say it’s on the Sanji blitzing oven or Kaido blitzing Luffy level

This dude Cinera isn’t even a Sanji fan and he dares to tag me on a Sanji fanclub thread????
All he’s here to do is troll and gag on Zoro even more, it’s pointless
Cinera is cool, and he's already a member of this fanclub. Just because he likes Zoro more and hypes up Zoro more doesn't mean he should be thread banned from this fanclub, and out of all the Zoro fans he's the one I rarely ever see bashing on Sanji unlike some other Zoro fans.

There shouldn't be any problems with Zoro fans wanting to interact in this fanclub as long as they aren't trolling, trying to bash on Sanji, throwing around insults, and trying to start a Zoro vs Sanji argument.

Last edited:
Huge announcement: I updated the rankings more organized so it should be easier to look at now. Let me know if you like it.:optimistic:
Official rankings of Sanji fans in term of hierarchy (for now)

Top Echelons
Warden: @HA001
Supreme General: @Chrono
General: @MonsterZoro
Supreme Commander-in-chief: @kurwa

Upper Echelons
God of War: @True God Moe
War Chief: @Zoro D Goat
King: @RayanOO
Memelord: @Cinera

Middle Echelons
Vice chief commanders: @Jackteo @pedxi @HexBozoline
Captains: @Princeley @Doggo @Kuro Ashi @Chaves @PuckTheGreat @playa4321 @Bullet @Hiragaro @Hedfi @AL sama @Arrow @Lukegranders @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Tobi
Lieutenants: @Winsmoke Sanji @Constantine @rednose @Mr. Anderson @Parker @KaiHiei @Black Lord Sanji @Blackflamesanji @HD-Sanji @Olimaat @ImpalerDragon @Sadistic Senpai @KINGKONGGUN15 @Luslec @jmena @SDfear @Sanji D Cook @BleakAsh @solis

Lower Echelons
Duchess: @Missy
Ministers: @BangMi @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Akai2
Foot soldiers: @Ishin @yunzabit heights
Higher is always better.
:myman:
I can give you Memelord position if you're fine with it.:goyea: