Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
lmao
the one who wants to lynch mafia and let the cult reach majority is not me
Cult can't convert anymore though and Mafia can still reduce our numbers. So I think Mafia should be the priority since we should maintain our numbers here at the very least.

I'm really unsure right now about the players and their alignments. I mean getting culted and keeping your townie abilities has to be really OP. Normally when you are culted, you don't keep your abilities as well, so that's how you recognize a conversion without an investigation.

But here our investigators are dead and I can't graverob anymore to get an investigation either.

I'm hoping mango flips cult.

Cult can't convert anymore though and Mafia can still reduce our numbers. So I think Mafia should be the priority since we should maintain our numbers here at the very least.

I'm really unsure right now about the players and their alignments. I mean getting culted and keeping your townie abilities has to be really OP. Normally when you are culted, you don't keep your abilities as well, so that's how you recognize a conversion without an investigation.

But here our investigators are dead and I can't graverob anymore to get an investigation either.

I'm hoping mango flips cult.
if we lynch rayan and marimo die tonight, the cult will have outnumbered town by tomorrow
you know this, you are trying to mislead town on purpose

Like having mafia trying to kill off cult, is kinda risky. I don't like risky plans since we are the uninformed minority. Mafia might have something, cult might have something. I just revealed I have something to stop them and I'm not bulletproof.

I'm mostly afraid that rayan isn't the one that's scum.

Like having mafia trying to kill off cult, is kinda risky. I don't like risky plans since we are the uninformed minority. Mafia might have something, cult might have something. I just revealed I have something to stop them and I'm not bulletproof.

I'm mostly afraid that rayan isn't the one that's scum.
i think it's literally impossible for rayan to be one of the other 2 townies alive besides me

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Okay, let's see what this night told us.

I was role blocked and a conversion happened. Since I wasn't converted, it wasn't JDB who can convert either.

Mango's ability apparently failed on Queen and Rayan protected Queen with "Hug" from T-pein. These two actions match according to the definition of "Hug" from T-pein's role (If I understood the ability correctly)

Flower and Kvothe are indies.

That's 7 players who are somewhat cleared. Meaning FB has to be cult here and Marimo. But why would Marimo commit suicide if he was cult??

wouldn't this be in his rolesheet, if that was the case?
no, not always. It could be in his rolesheet or it could be in someone else's rolesheet (like his other cult member).

i think it's literally impossible for rayan to be one of the other 2 townies alive besides me
i dont like tunneling into deep about it. if you guys are sure about rayan then I'm not going to stop it.

my main concern is that if you guys are wrong about rayan and we block him, I'm probably going to end up dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.