Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly was reserved to vote mango, simply because my emotions tend to take over in the game. Happened with Odd, happened with Luthon and Tris.

I'm just that kind of player.
i know that feeling tbh. im an emotional player regardless of my role.

clear mango? @Lindltaylor are you serious right now?
christ is it weird that i can read that perfectly?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
clear mango? @Lindltaylor are you serious right now?
I just took that as drunk talk.

But yeah, go with him. He's cult I guess.

i know that feeling tbh. im an emotional player regardless of my role
:sweat:

Funny thing is the last time I was lynched as town was years ago in @Dragomir 's game and I think it was day 6 or 7 as well. I was talking about that very game with Flower in this thread when we were lynching Rhea. Wow so many coincidences. It feels like deja vu all over again lol.

I just took that as drunk talk.

But yeah, go with him. He's cult I guess.

:sweat:

Funny thing is the last time I was lynched as town was years ago in @Dragomir 's game and I think it was day 6 or 7 as well. I was talking about that very game with Flower in this thread when we were lynching Rhea. Wow so many coincidences. It feels like deja vu all over again lol.
are you trying to appeal to emotion? it won't work against me, i'm heartless

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Queen, if you are town. Your only confirmed one after my lynch will be yourself and maybe Marimo since he is willing to kill himself and I don't think cult will do that. If he doesn't kill himself, he will be suspicious, but don't immediately jump on him.

Since according to numbers - 1 mafia 3 cultists and 2 indies still remain, and that means only 2 townies will be alive after my lynch.

If Marimo does die, then know that you are the only townie still left. Unless we have been wrong and mafia did only start with 3 members.

Because remember this, Tris was suspicious from day 1. So scum visiting her would be highly unlikely, it's mostly town who would have visited her, maybe. So "What rules" can belong to a culted member, but I'm not sure. Anyway, good luck!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Do you think JDB could be Cult given his many Town reads?
Yes, he could be.

I'm also not entirely sure that indies can't be converted either. It's fair to say that in this late stage in the game, the fewer number of townies and larger number of cultists, mean that the players getting vouched for are likely the last remaining scum.

Queen, if you are town. Your only confirmed one after my lynch will be yourself and maybe Marimo since he is willing to kill himself and I don't think cult will do that. If he doesn't kill himself, he will be suspicious, but don't immediately jump on him.

Since according to numbers - 1 mafia 3 cultists and 2 indies still remain, and that means only 2 townies will be alive after my lynch.

If Marimo does die, then know that you are the only townie still left. Unless we have been wrong and mafia did only start with 3 members.

Because remember this, Tris was suspicious from day 1. So scum visiting her would be highly unlikely, it's mostly town who would have visited her, maybe. So "What rules" can belong to a culted member, but I'm not sure. Anyway, good luck!
the player who used "what rules" didn't claim when town asked them to, that would be mafia, not cult

Status
Not open for further replies.