Status
Not open for further replies.
haha it’s so painful to talk to you : I was always faithful to my lunch against Lind since he claimed Grave robber, Sera wanting to lynch Lind too his is problem
the guy was literally baiting me into lynching you and you didn't care and kept buddying with him
lmao

yet everything I ever claimed was proved. T pein saying I didn’t lie about my abilities and what I did at night, saying my abilities were pro town etc etc
If your abilities are indeed pro town you may still be Cult. But that would allegedly make Queen the one attempting to save you.

I don't trust anyone in this game. It's a conundrum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You want to kill me at night and I can't let that slide.

Also if it's not you, who would the last scums be composed by?

Apart from probably Mango, Rayan.

Marimo is sus but that's about it.

Unless Rayan is actually Cult and Queen was attempting to save him. That write up stuff is being too underlooked.
You'll have to try out the combinations and check with the information that was available in the previous day phases and conclude from that.

Honestly figuring the cult out right now would be a little like guessing. But you will have to stick to your guesses. They are the majority party here after my lynch.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Did anything ever come from your action on JDB? Did Reborn correct the result or say he made a mistake regarding this?
I discovered one of Jew abilities with your first role Al sama

Active - Approved Host] - As an approved host, Al is well-versed in crafting balanced setups. He will not allow the game to have broken abilities. At night, he can target a player and learn the effect of one of their abilities. [1-Cycle Cooldown]

One of his ability is to prevent interference with the actions

Active - Approved Host] - As an approved host, Al is well-versed in crafting balanced setups. He will not allow the game to have broken abilities. At night, he can target a player and learn the effect of one of their abilities. [1-Cycle Cooldown]

Actually now that I think about it if you are not Mafia it would make sense that a Cult leader attempted to convert you given how useful this ability can be.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

What does this mean? Is this making bets?

@Jew D. Boy is this correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.