Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah... sanji with broken leg was stale mating him, for the record sanji when injured does exceptionally well lol. the proof is there before you eyes, in Enies lobby, Thriller bark, and Arlong park..thank me later
:cheers:
No Vergo was doing flexy moves and leg switches on Sanji, not fighting in a serious manner. Sanji was a third rate pun(k). He deserved to be treated so lightly by Vergo bc he is that weak to him

The Kidd-Law synergy against Big Mom was neat this chapter.

Kid : Trafalgar! With your abilities, can't you just send one down?
Law : If I could do it, I would have done it a long time ago. Their hakis are so huge that it's not possible to move them.
Kidd : It's unfortunate!

Big Mom : ?!
Kidd : I did it!
Law : Room!

Law : Shambles!
Big Mom : What they are doing ?
Big Mom : Hum ? Zeus ?
Zeus : Wha!! where am I ?

Kidd : Punk Pistols!!
Big Mom : Do you think you can win just by separating them from me?

Big Mom : Huh?!
Kidd : Repel..
Law : Tact..

Big Mom : Are you an idiot. hitting me with rocks will not...
Big Mom : Huh ? HUH!!
Big Mom : Shit, the sea is right underneath me! come help me Zeus !!
Zeus : Mama !!
Law : No one is going to help you !
Law : One down, one to go

One Emperor down, one to go.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I won't call him as of now tho cuz he just blocked that attack for seconds and hot heavily injured, other feats were also impressive but definitely they're not worth to put him LTT as of now imo
  • Which high tier can display an attack as powerful as Hiryuu Kaen?
    • It was so potent it terrified two Yonkou.
    • It made Mama warn Kaido to dodge out of fear for his life.
    • After witnessing the attack, Mama commented that he had greatly underestimated Zoro.
  • Which high tier can stop (even for a bit) Hakai?
    • Blocking the attack alone generated a massive shockwave with a radius larger than Onigashima:

Zoro's offensive and defensive prowess are >>> High Tiers. It's honestly an insult to place any high tier on the same pedestal as him.

So you admit it is slander then? Slander is false you know? Lol
In my tier list I have Sakazuki as a high top tier and Zoro as a low top tier. I don't think Zoro is any stronger than Sakazuki, but I do think Zoro's feat is much better than the combined feat of the Logia Trio.

From a powerscaling perspective, it shouldn't take Three Admirals to stop one Yonkou's attack, but Oda chose to draw it that way, and that fact is convenient for my Zoro wank agenda.:catsure:

Injured Zoro Vs King.

Injured Sanji Vs Queen.
Post automatically merged:

• Which high tier can display an attack as powerful as Hiryuu Kaen?
    • It was so potent it terrified two Yonkou.
    • It made Mama warn Kaido to dodge out of fear for his life.
    • After witnessing the attack, Mama commented that he had greatly underestimated Zoro.
  • Which high tier can stop (even for a bit) Hakai?
    • Blocking the attack alone generated a massive shockwave with a radius larger than Onigashima:

Zoro's offensive and defensive prowess are >>> High Tiers. It's honestly an insult to place any high tier on the same pedestal as him.

In my tier list I have Sakazuki as a high top tier and Zoro as a low top tier. I don't think Zoro is any stronger than Sakazuki, but I do think Zoro's feat is much better than the combined feat of the Logia Trio.

From a powerscaling perspective, it shouldn't take Three Admirals to stop one Yonkou's attack, but Oda chose to draw it that way, and that fact is convenient for my Zoro wank agenda.:catsure:
Zoro >>>>> Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.