Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a moment I feared the most ....

for YEARS Mihawk fans called "CoC fodder control and laughed at Ad.CoC godly powers"

and now they want to claim "OK since it's strong Mihawk should have it"
You know i'm Big Mihawk Fan & also Big Advanced CoC Fan so i have to disagree here
The only reason i didn't want Mihawk to have Advanced CoC is to let Shanks have something unique for himself
But apparently he doesn't

I do expect him to have like Advanced CoC Level 2 though, similar to how Luffy have Level 2 Advanced CoA & not just Level 1 taught to him by Hyogoro

With this Advanced CoC Reveal, it's pretty obvious man

Roger/WB = Shanks/Mihawk = Luffy/Zoro = Kaido/BM

Teach is either Weaker than them all or Stronger than them all

This is why WB insulted all Three Admirals who attacked him but was silent when Mihawk attacked him
It's because Oda doesn't want us to Hype WB at cost of Mihawk just like he didn't do that when Shanks met him

And that's why Shanks/Mihawk are Introduced since East Blue Saga, they are clearly the Supreme Kings
And Luffy/Zoro promised to beat them

Imo, Final Clash in One Piece should be Luffy + Zoro vs Shanks + Mihawk (After Final Villain is Defeated)

I

Indigo

Since Ashura and Kaido lighting attacks bring it up, predict with deity powerups Shanks and Mihawk get with adv CoC?
@Red Admiral @HA001 @Sentinel @Seraphoenix
Well, KoL was right about how One Piece Warriors was right about Kaido's move set as Dragon, being able to use Lightning, Wind and Fire. And then he pointed out that Shanks on those games uses a Red Lightning Haki, like the black ones from Roger, WB and Kaido.

So there's that.

Red Hair Shanks conqueror's haki will be Red Lightning instead of the black one, some kind of special one.

Don't know about Mihawk yet.

I'm gonna go to the grave with this shit but until we know who the Calamities are actually fighting, I still think King is Zoro's fight lol.

Weakened or not, its what makes the most sense to me after this point. No way Oda keeps Zoro out for 30+ chapters while the rest of the fights happen. There is still realistically serious moment where Pero fucks something up and takes Marco out of the fight (not saying he's defeated, just won't be able able fight King and Queen. If Chopper/Drake can't fight Queen, it has to be Sanji. If Marco nor Sanji fight King, then it fundamentally has to be Zoro's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.