Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
So you're accepting that the titles are given by the Marines and not Oda? You realize that this will weaken the value of titles that the Zoro fandom treasures so much? lol. Also, yes MF WB was the WSM. You've no solid proof to deny this nor this contradicts anything from the manga. He was weaker than before but still the strongest. That is if you believe the titles to be absolute.
It don't contradict anything.

Marco comments on it and him being able to avoid Marco....

Mihawk comments on his supposed strength....

WB himself admits he's declined........

He's half dead.

Yet you still expect him to be the WSM in Marineford lmao.

Barrier haki ryuo is special, Killer Kid and Law don't have it and Zoro only has it when using Enma.
The scabbards specialize in it as Wano swordsmen who trained under Oden.
Barrier haki ryuo is required to cut or damage Kaido through scale defense.
Only Luffy has internal destruction ryuo, the level more advanced, not necessary just a cherry on top for Luffy.
Again it doesn't matter. It's not Adv CoA. It's not stated to be.

Kidd, Killer and Law all rely on hax to do their damage. Not Ryou.

Why would Oda make Crocodile and Right-hand Marco say MF WB is weak if the WSM title still held a value in MF? The fact that WB needed saving from Marco and Jozu already proves he wasn't WSM at MF.
WB wasn't weak in any capacity. Shima Yurashi proved that. He just wasn't that adept at CoO and his stamina wasn't that good because of old age. Other than that, nothing major was different from his prime self.

who the fuck knows if Shanks had Ad.CoC
who the fuck knows how strong was his deity power
who the fuck knows if they even used this power
Shanks is the only living man who should have a legit top tier deity base power
Now with Zoro displaying advanced CoC stuff and Mihawk reigning supreme above all swordsmen as the WSS with a black blade, it's certain that Mihawk also has advanced CoC. Not sure how Shanks' CoC is especially unique. Even if Shanks' CoC is stronger, Mihawk makes up for it with superior swordsmanship and (probably) CoA.

Ahh I understand your pain. But I gotta disagree. The people that said Advanced CoC isn't real, were wrong as soon as CoO the "weakest" of the haki trio had an advanced form. If Admirals in Marineford hyped CoC, then it for sure has an advanced form. Would make sense why Ace couldn't hurt Whitebeard while he was sleeping.

Back to your point. If Shanks is at wtvr state/status of power/strength, it only makes sense for Mihawk to be better since he stands at the top. Now if you think Shanks is a hakiman and his sword isn't his primary weapon, then I gotta fully disagree with you.

But overall Shanks fanbase is like the Zoro fanbase. Every chapter Shanks is in is always a milestone. Mihawk fanbase is dwarfed by Shanks fans. Don't be upset by the vocal few. Few examples of epic Shanks to note are
  • Stopping the War
  • He appears the same chapter Im and the other Yonko appear
  • Bounty Chapter 957
  • Laughtale Chapter 967
  • Whitebeard and Shanks meetup
  • Gorosei meetup
Anytime he appears its earth shaking
thanks for understanding ....

and about Shanks Vs Mihawk
I think Shanks is a swordsman and he will might lose a fight now to Mihawk ... he lost his arm
but if they (or only Shanks) goes to his deity mode he will beat Mihawk ... that's where I stand even if Mihawk have deity mode

he have stronger CoC therefore his deity mode should stand at top

Status
Not open for further replies.