Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is insane.i!!!! When he learned to use CoC with hand? İts crazy. What a nice panel
Seems like he learned when he got hit by Kaido last chapter. The theme of the chapter is using CoC as an attack. Zoro does it with Asura. Kaido acknowledged it. Kaido uses it to take out Zoro and Law. Luffy wakes up and talks about it. Luffy then uses it on Kaido (apparently more than once too)

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
"Zoro won't shine in Wano"

"Zoro will never fight Kaido"

"Zoro will never hurt Kaido"

"Zoro is below Kidd"

"Zoro will never get CoC"

"The Two conquerors are smiling"

"At least ZKK is dead"

You bitches never learn even with Oda dunking on you 24/7.

It's ZKK now and forever SZN!!!!
:usoprice::chopoff::fujilaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

We're at Stage 4 of the Anti ZKK chart: Depression :lulz:

My fault. I understood false. You said true.

My mistake.

Not everyone and not Kaido. Probably Zoro.
Makes sense, so he basically said it to Zoro that he'll figure out a way to win.

Gotta wait for full summary because I know a couple of the unconfirmed comments earlier stated that Luffy said for Zoro to go back inside, or is he just telling Zoro to rest while he fights Kaido

Very curious too see because that will change how the fighting during this battle will go

If it was just that he would say, you'll fall soon. Or you're gonna go down eventually.

I'm just gonna wait for the official tbh.
He doesn't think Kaido will fall soon, it will take hours, but he thinks he will win eventually. It took him more than 10 hours to beat Kata, I don't think he expects to defeat Kaido in less than that.
But yeah you can wait for the official translation but I mean if he is talking about another occasion then Wano ends now lol and he can pack up his things and go train some more

Nah nothing about akainu lol.....I never above him above yonkos nor do I believe he is going to fight luffy.........Imu represents oppose of D clan, is connected with void century and so on........

BB has gura so what.....half of hakai is bigger than anything he can do with it.......BB is not hyped/called as the strongest.........he backed off when shanks came......plus luffy is going to purely one v one BB.........
"BB has gura so what.....half of hakai is bigger than anything he can do with it.......BB is not hyped/called as the strongest....."
you are talking about bb 2 yrs ago
after he has attacked dragons base
defeated marco easily in the past year.
lol keep thinking that
easy to me . eos villains >>>>
you dont need to read a lot of shonen to know the biggest slice comes later. you better hope luffy doesnt have to solo akainu or you lot are in a heap of trouble.

oda already disassembled the pure swordsman bs.
mihawk clearly holding back in mf judging by what his student can do
more wins incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.