Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Luffy has taken damage too, and Kaido at least has zoan regen.
I meant that the damage that Kaido's taken thus far hasn't been due to Luffy alone. So we'll never get a true sense of how Luffy vs Kaido 1 on 1 both at full strength would look like. Which is fine tbh I like Luffy struggling and finding new gears to overcome.
He already is lol

He's gonna sail with Luffy till Laugh Tale and fulfill Corazon's wish.

Akainu is surely not getting Blueno'd, that much is sure but are we that sure Oda is not going to go the Sabo route?

Sabo inherited the Mera mera and thus Ace's will,it is Oda's style to atleast involve Sabo in Akainu's defeat.

So I think it will be Luffy and Sabo vs Akainu at the start of the fight,then Luffy goes on to more important stuff and Sabo finishes the job.

What do you think?
Maybe. I still think there are much more reasons to assume that Luffy will beat Akainu, taking his scar and the symbol of aching scars in OP as an example.

Zoro has only done Ashura when he was extremely damaged anyways....

Plus when has Damage ever been any indicator to weaker AP. Zoro gave Kaido his strongest attack, and couldn't kill him. His strongest attack left a scar. That's it.
With all broken bones obviously attack would reduce in power even if it is advanced CoC and no Zoro wasn't extremely damaged against Kaku..dude had enough left in him to end another fight.

Zoro just chooses to rely on Ashura until the very end.

But lets say each Ashura attack is as powerful as that one..Zoro can land that one attack..Kaido is already fucked up..then fuck him up even more with another attack

Kaido ain't taken more than 3 of those even if he doesn't get beheaded he'll simply die of blood loss and pain

Status
Not open for further replies.