Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said Law get stronger and better woth even having new moves. Since Law is now under the dome,I can see him saving Inu and fighting Jack.
If by some chance the BMP finally become involved soon, I'd love it if Law took on Smoothie and the rest of the supernova fought the more powerful members from her crew. I can even see Killer retreating or being taken out by BM temporarily, putting him in the same situation as Law and Zoro. Essentially the "upper" matchups looking something like this:

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Kid vs. Big Mom
- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Yamato vs Jack
- Law vs Smoothie
- Killer vs Snack
- Drake vs Compote (if he's not distracted by Apoo or Queen or something)
- Apoo vs Pero
- Hawkins vs Daifuku

With the rest of the Strawhat fights and the Scabbards potentially randomly taking out Samurai/Ninja/Big Mom Pirate/Beast Pirate/Number fodder.

Granted, this is a strong if and not at all guaranteed. I could see Law fighting Jack too.

Wow, base Luffy hurting hybrid Kaido was not what I expected at all.
This CoC power up is broken af and puts him above all the others pirates of the alliance by a large margin right now. Thinking about how he was one-shotted in G4 just few days before all this it's very weird.
Tbh Oda was never really good with power levels and power up, just like what happened at Enies Lobby.
Anyway, very solid chapter.
Beside Zoro, Law was also impressive on the roof.
I wonder what will happen to these two downstairs.
All I want now is my boy vs a Calamity and G5 Luffy in the next chapters.
LET'S GOOOO GUYS
:finally::stealthblack:
Raime Hakke uses advanced CoC, it makes sense now that it could one shot someone without advanced CoC.

I don't think anyone has a place being there with Luffy when it comes to his fights with BB and Akainu.

For what regards Akainu and Luffy we have :

1)Enormous personal history.

2) Akainu also gave him his only scar (and scars have great importance and underline important relationships in One Piece, see Oden and Kaido, Zoro and Mihawk, Shanks and BB).

3)Akainu is the guy who almost broke Luffy, the guy who is the ultimate and sworn enemy of piracy, the guy who wanted to care of Luffy and every cost.
Akainu will get in Luffy's path.

In the new world, when the important changes in the world are being reported by Jinbe, Luffy stays calm at BB but his scar aches and his expression drastically changes when Jinbei mentions Akainu. We see that he holds a big grudge.

It's also no wonder that both Akainu and BB have paralleled Luffy in some way : those three all grew during the timeskip. BB became an emperor, Akainu became the fleet admiral.

There are also other two panels at Marineford where both BB and Akainu respective and flawed ideologies are put side by side. I don't think this was unintentional by Oda as well.

4)Big, big contrast between Akainu absolute justice and Luffy desire for freedom.

5)A great marine that fights a great pirate. This explains itself.

To finish, I think that Luffy having a 1 vs 1 against Akainu is pretty much set in stone, just like BB vs Luffy or Mihawk vs Zoro.

I don't see any actual buildup for Sabo being the one to actually take him out. In fact, I personally think that it's one of the worst popular theories out there.
Well imu sama has way more relevance concerning to the big picture of one piece world - Related to void century/D clan/ Is the true ruler of WG/ The oppressor and so on..........

BB is more responsible imo as he caused the whole war in the first place.........and akainu is not a pure power hungry oppressor like most of the one piece villains are........we will see

If by some chance the BMP finally become involved soon, I'd love it if Law took on Smoothie and the rest of the supernova fought the more powerful members from her crew. I can even see Killer retreating or being taken out by BM temporarily, putting him in the same situation as Law and Zoro. Essentially the "upper" matchups looking something like this:

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Kid vs. Big Mom
- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Yamato vs Jack
- Law vs Smoothie
- Killer vs Snack
- Drake vs Compote (if he's not distracted by Apoo or Queen or something)
- Apoo vs Pero
- Hawkins vs Daifuku

With the rest of the Strawhat fights and the Scabbards potentially randomly taking out Samurai/Ninja/Big Mom Pirate/Beast Pirate/Number fodder.

Granted, this is a strong if and not at all guaranteed. I could see Law fighting Jack too.
Problem with all these match-up is, can Oda really afford all these 1v1? It will take no less than 2 chapters for a single match-up to wrap up, so we are looking at at least 20 chapters for all these match-ups, and we are not even counting the other SHs' own match-up yet

I

Indigo

I pity the users that legitimately believe that ZKK is 100% dead. :hope:
It just makes it more statisfying when it happens.

It's funny, before these two chapters, they said they didn't believe it at all, that it won't happen and shit.

Now they just keep screaming that it's 100% dead, like they believed it a little before it, but basicaly what they are doing is trying to stop other people from believing it, it's sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.