Questions & Mysteries Zoro having CoC

H

Haoshoku

How is Kaido mentioning this inconclusive? We’ve never seen Kid use CoC, but because the Yonko mentioned he possessed it earlier in the arc, it’s accepted as canon...absolutely no reason to treat this differently, especially when it came on the heels of Zoro using his most powerful attack and scarring a nigh-invulnerable motherfucker. I just don’t understand what y’all get out of downplaying these feats and accomplishments; are you under duress when you write on this forum? Is someone threatening the safety of your family unless you get on WG and say incredibly dumb shit? We really need to keep in mind that this is a comic written for children, but that doesn’t mean we have to act like the target audience...
Post automatically merged:

The chapter is literally called Color of the Supreme King, this is no longer up for debate and to act like it is means you’re arguing in bad faith.
Only way Ndule’s explanation makes sense if is if Kaido’s blood alcohol content is well into the medical emergency phase. Either Kaido’s higher than the Eiffel Tower or Ndule is wrong again lol.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Only way Ndule’s explanation makes sense if is if Kaido’s blood alcohol content is well into the medical emergency phase. Either Kaido’s higher than the Eiffel Tower or Ndule is wrong again lol.
Listen, I am stoned 100 percent of the time you see me post here, but there’s a limit between intoxication and idiocy...to argue against literal facts as presented in the canon is to blaze so far past that line, you can’t even see it in the rear view.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Here, let’s follow some of this unlogic to its natural (insane) conclusion...

• Zoro gets Ashura, which is a reference to the gods
• Sanji gets Diable Jambe, which references the devil
• The Celestial Dragons are considered “gods,” whereas the people of D are considered “devils”
Zoro is a Celestial Dragon and Sanji is a D
:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:

H

Haoshoku

Tbh Zoro’s CoC might not have anything to do with Asura, might as well be a misreading. The fact that Zoro said he put “everything” into that last attack could have brought about traces of the latent CoC inside him. Hence the reason why Kaido felt something whilst there was no direct indication of him clading his blades in CoC; it wasn’t strong enough to manifest in black lightning- like sparks. Once he gets the hang of it he’ll be replicating what Luffy was doing at the end of the chapter.